|
Princess

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD
The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.
Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD
The indelible words
|
 Thursday, August 27, 2009
 We are one big happy family XDD @ 11:38 PM
Uh huh,errrr...ok.It's hard to find truthful humilty in people nowadays.(so random and outta nowhere)Complain:I hate it when people talk to me and tell me about something that happen that drop subtle hints that is sorta praising them on their own.Example:Oh you know~I just met a new friend,she said i was pretty and I'm like,I'm not!i mean,im not la!she just met me!and she said that?how cute is she?She said i had nice eyeless,nice nose blah blah blah.Let me tell you how to diffrenciate it.I mean ok,if its real and you tell me as a friend or whatever,I'd be happy for you.I mean,its awesome to receive praises right?So when the person is actually subtly hinting,you realise that the whole conversation,didn't revolve around that new girl,but actually your friend herself.And so is pretty much 99.99% of the conversation you have with her,that 0.01%is probably on her friends,families or guy problems or stuff.zZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.I'm not say im a really humble person,but when i say all those things that MADE ppl think i was bragging,i had no intention of showing off.So there's the biggie right there.Just kinda fed up with what ppl bring to my face and im like huh?and they are like,DONT ACT DUMB.YOU ARE DUMB LA K.THINK SO MUCH.GO WALLOW IN UR DUMBNESS.okkkayyyy,i mean recently nothing happen of the sort but i just felt like venting it out.Wellllllllll ok,end of complain.~My blog is well...so dead.I seriously have no idea why.Ok well i do.I mean,i wanted to say my life seems rather mundane,but it's not?Ive actually havent met anyone that told me its mundane before.Im not bragging,but when i say its not mundane,most times,it cause there's always endless problems popping out here and there.So there's that.To me,life is mundane now cause when i do things,i don't get to enjoy the process of it because I'm sooo darn occupied.Occupied with what i should do,which day for which,what is my next step,blah blah blah.I mean seriously,look at my schedule.It don't even feel right hanging with joanna,now THAT is a hugeeeeeee problem.I seriously gotta chillax.So this week of getaway WILL definitely do me some good.Because I'm so darn occupied,I'm beginning to miss out stuff in life.When i say occupied,i mean my brain.Im like im zombie mode.Aaron johnson could walk past me and i'd never notice,and he's my husband!that's how bad it is!I stopped looking at cute guys when they pass,didn't even bother to make eye contact to make myself blush,that's how bad zombie mode is.Sigh~what is happening to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~Ok,as for what i did today.I was at jurong mrt station,when i was about to board the train,i saw kim and edward.lol!exact same time,exact same cabin and exact same door.Can you say kudos?I think Fate is my best friend luh seriously,cuz i was thinking if this will happen and it did?ok lazy to explain other examples,though Fate never did me a favour with like my random loves,like 75 or soccer brunette.argh~ok G stop it.then we went to lavender,ate and went to buy trekking supplies from the army shops.Goddddd...i spent quite some $ there and everything was shove into my backpack.After buying,we walked to arab street and i bought some crystals XDThen we WALK to suntec and intended to buy groceries at CarrefourI was telling them,"Wa,we look like a happy family hor?Kim the daddy,Vig the mum and edward the crazy nerdy weird cousin."I said i never even shopped like this with my family before so it was fun!whee~,after filling half the trolley,we decided to go jurong and buy instead.So it was bye bye products.Walked around suntec,was starting to tire.Then walk back to raffles city,walked around and ate at mac.Then went to raffles place,then jurong point where we finally,FINALLY bought our groceries.(omg after typing out,i realise how much detour we took and how tired i am).I was so hyped out buying groceries lol.Then we went to Kim's house to sort out stuff,decide who should bring what blah blah.Then they ate dinner.I said we look like some family right,IT LOOK SO THE PART WHEN WE WERE EATING AT THE TABLE!kim thought i was crazy for taking picture.LOL.Back in the room,edward was complaining how much i whacked him today(orbi) and he kept saying in naive.IM SO NOT NAIVE.funny how different people see me huh?like how my diff sub personalities show to diff sides of ppl.Like jesper and the rest would never think im naive right?RIGHT?!Anyway,hung around his house till 11.15 and he sent me and vig home.All the way till my block downstairs.Thanks daddy and mummy!oops!ok ciao,i'm off to bed.and my legs are already aslp.Wad a draggy boring post.Yawn.Just look out thurs when i get back,It will sure be a meaningful adventurous post XDP.S I HAVENT PACKED A SINGLE THING OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGgggHere comes the unglam shots.OMG WHY TODAY THE SHOTS ALL BLOODY UNGLAM?!ARGGH~  edward was seriously slping though he look like he isnt
family dinner.Lazy rotate,excercise your neck you guys.
me snoring.bloody ghastly hand.
 i think mummy was touching daddy's ass?i nt sure ah cousin eddy took this picture de.vig dun kill me XP
daddy slping with happy feet.awwwwwww.
|
|
 Thursday, August 27, 2009
 We are one big happy family XDD @ 11:38 PM
Uh huh,errrr...ok.It's hard to find truthful humilty in people nowadays.(so random and outta nowhere)Complain:I hate it when people talk to me and tell me about something that happen that drop subtle hints that is sorta praising them on their own.Example:Oh you know~I just met a new friend,she said i was pretty and I'm like,I'm not!i mean,im not la!she just met me!and she said that?how cute is she?She said i had nice eyeless,nice nose blah blah blah.Let me tell you how to diffrenciate it.I mean ok,if its real and you tell me as a friend or whatever,I'd be happy for you.I mean,its awesome to receive praises right?So when the person is actually subtly hinting,you realise that the whole conversation,didn't revolve around that new girl,but actually your friend herself.And so is pretty much 99.99% of the conversation you have with her,that 0.01%is probably on her friends,families or guy problems or stuff.zZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.I'm not say im a really humble person,but when i say all those things that MADE ppl think i was bragging,i had no intention of showing off.So there's the biggie right there.Just kinda fed up with what ppl bring to my face and im like huh?and they are like,DONT ACT DUMB.YOU ARE DUMB LA K.THINK SO MUCH.GO WALLOW IN UR DUMBNESS.okkkayyyy,i mean recently nothing happen of the sort but i just felt like venting it out.Wellllllllll ok,end of complain.~My blog is well...so dead.I seriously have no idea why.Ok well i do.I mean,i wanted to say my life seems rather mundane,but it's not?Ive actually havent met anyone that told me its mundane before.Im not bragging,but when i say its not mundane,most times,it cause there's always endless problems popping out here and there.So there's that.To me,life is mundane now cause when i do things,i don't get to enjoy the process of it because I'm sooo darn occupied.Occupied with what i should do,which day for which,what is my next step,blah blah blah.I mean seriously,look at my schedule.It don't even feel right hanging with joanna,now THAT is a hugeeeeeee problem.I seriously gotta chillax.So this week of getaway WILL definitely do me some good.Because I'm so darn occupied,I'm beginning to miss out stuff in life.When i say occupied,i mean my brain.Im like im zombie mode.Aaron johnson could walk past me and i'd never notice,and he's my husband!that's how bad it is!I stopped looking at cute guys when they pass,didn't even bother to make eye contact to make myself blush,that's how bad zombie mode is.Sigh~what is happening to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~Ok,as for what i did today.I was at jurong mrt station,when i was about to board the train,i saw kim and edward.lol!exact same time,exact same cabin and exact same door.Can you say kudos?I think Fate is my best friend luh seriously,cuz i was thinking if this will happen and it did?ok lazy to explain other examples,though Fate never did me a favour with like my random loves,like 75 or soccer brunette.argh~ok G stop it.then we went to lavender,ate and went to buy trekking supplies from the army shops.Goddddd...i spent quite some $ there and everything was shove into my backpack.After buying,we walked to arab street and i bought some crystals XDThen we WALK to suntec and intended to buy groceries at CarrefourI was telling them,"Wa,we look like a happy family hor?Kim the daddy,Vig the mum and edward the crazy nerdy weird cousin."I said i never even shopped like this with my family before so it was fun!whee~,after filling half the trolley,we decided to go jurong and buy instead.So it was bye bye products.Walked around suntec,was starting to tire.Then walk back to raffles city,walked around and ate at mac.Then went to raffles place,then jurong point where we finally,FINALLY bought our groceries.(omg after typing out,i realise how much detour we took and how tired i am).I was so hyped out buying groceries lol.Then we went to Kim's house to sort out stuff,decide who should bring what blah blah.Then they ate dinner.I said we look like some family right,IT LOOK SO THE PART WHEN WE WERE EATING AT THE TABLE!kim thought i was crazy for taking picture.LOL.Back in the room,edward was complaining how much i whacked him today(orbi) and he kept saying in naive.IM SO NOT NAIVE.funny how different people see me huh?like how my diff sub personalities show to diff sides of ppl.Like jesper and the rest would never think im naive right?RIGHT?!Anyway,hung around his house till 11.15 and he sent me and vig home.All the way till my block downstairs.Thanks daddy and mummy!oops!ok ciao,i'm off to bed.and my legs are already aslp.Wad a draggy boring post.Yawn.Just look out thurs when i get back,It will sure be a meaningful adventurous post XDP.S I HAVENT PACKED A SINGLE THING OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGgggHere comes the unglam shots.OMG WHY TODAY THE SHOTS ALL BLOODY UNGLAM?!ARGGH~  edward was seriously slping though he look like he isnt
family dinner.Lazy rotate,excercise your neck you guys.
me snoring.bloody ghastly hand.
 i think mummy was touching daddy's ass?i nt sure ah cousin eddy took this picture de.vig dun kill me XP
daddy slping with happy feet.awwwwwww.
|
|