5 Centimeters Per Second
Princess
I Support Privacy Protection

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD



The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.


Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD

The indelible words
*`Under this glittering starry sky,with the countless constellations and shadows,i wonder what you are gazing at?
*Beneath the galaxy,the stars dances with the twilight,come on baby,let the felicity take over us,just for this night.


recent entries
Grey colour?my first time using!YAY I FEEL SO GOOD...
School's been rough,gosh work has having pouring d...
ARgh,loads of people are gettin on my nerves.Can y...
Haha,i had a great morning though i slept for 5 ho...
Today service wasn't bad but i woke up so late!Gos...
Do you know him and love him like i do?of course n...
I felt restless after a mini mental breakdown yest...
Argh firstly let me say this,i'm gettin more and m...
Whatever i can't be bothered.I did tell ya i'm not...
ok i gotta clean my room mirrorthey are my superst...


Constellations
Amanda
Amelia
Benji
Carina
Cailing
Caiwei
Cara
Carlyn
Carmen
Charlie
Chelsea
Eileen
Ernlong
Gmaine
Hayaya
Helmi
Ernlong
Janelle
Joanna
Joanne
Jocelyn
Junling
Kevin
Michelle
Pohpoh
Ryan
Sandra
Sherilyn
Snow
Vignette
Yongliang
Zihui


Put a dime in the jukebox and rock
Web Site Counter
Free Counter

rewind


Sunday, July 15, 2007
@ 12:17 PM

Ok Today Ryan came to my church.His hair has grown loads since i last saw him,look so emo now.HAHA.Well least this time he came he was more sociable and he had fun.Before service start,me him and kimboon had a long crapping session.Full of craps and both of them hit it off so well la.SErvice was short and you should have seen Ry's face when it finished so soon.

He became friends with the guys so fast i even kenna ps by them.Py disciple me all the way from Expo to sembawang.I was so moody,pms i suppose plus i'm very stressed out these few days.Reached there and we surprised Cass,she walked past us and was oblivious of it!God!then kimboon was saying she was stupid and all(so mean) haha.Loads of people had fun disfiguring her face.When i saw that,i knew i made a right choice in choosing my friends for celebration this year.Cause Cass made a speech on saying she surely know the cg will come celebrate for her and i was thinking,yea that was what i though last year,and it came out void.Why would this year make a difference anyway huh?Last year janelle and the bbgs came over my house to surprise me,from scchool!and janelle and amanda lives freaking far away.So it was sweet and dad brought us to my fav restraunt and we had fun eating and they had trouble eating the crabs.I won't ruin my sweet 16,i want a happy genuine party.Like the one amanda had when we were sec 2.Gosh that was awesome!

I hate to say this buy prelim is one and a half month away.YUCK.And other subs i'm fine,its only maths i'm worried about.Haix.Tired.Victor sent ryan then me home and we talked under the block,they bully me and poke me so hard at my waist it feels so sore now.Some bastard pissed me off.Very tired and lazy upload pics.

Anyway,Happy birthday CASs!

P.S I'LL NEVER TRUST RYAN'S TASTE IN GIRLS AGAIN!THAT GIRL WAS FULGY!



Morning dawn tells you a new beginning,between the borders of dream and reality