5 Centimeters Per Second
Princess
I Support Privacy Protection

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD



The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.


Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD

The indelible words
*`Under this glittering starry sky,with the countless constellations and shadows,i wonder what you are gazing at?
*Beneath the galaxy,the stars dances with the twilight,come on baby,let the felicity take over us,just for this night.


recent entries
Mood:HOPELESS ROMANTICEver felt like you aren't on...
I love my brother so much for spreading the horrib...
Feeling like such an ass.Why do girls have freakin...
So *doomsday music* mum got the red eye disease 2 ...
I want to kick myself for not being photogenic.Hah...
~Sundown,friday's twilight in the big town,party p...
today will be a total bummer if amanda wasn't here...
HOME SWEET HOME,I KISSED THE FLOOR WHEN I REACHED ...
Today we celebrated sin han's birthday in the cant...
Today was ok i guess....This morning when i reache...


Constellations
Amanda
Amelia
Benji
Carina
Cailing
Caiwei
Cara
Carlyn
Carmen
Charlie
Chelsea
Eileen
Ernlong
Gmaine
Hayaya
Helmi
Ernlong
Janelle
Joanna
Joanne
Jocelyn
Junling
Kevin
Michelle
Pohpoh
Ryan
Sandra
Sherilyn
Snow
Vignette
Yongliang
Zihui


Put a dime in the jukebox and rock
Web Site Counter
Free Counter

rewind


Monday, August 20, 2007
@ 2:15 PM

OMG,TODAY IS SO FREAKING FUN,I'M EUPHORIA.

Everything went right for me today x)
this morning i bickered in msn with hq,den went out with michelle.We alighted at tiong bahru and took train to city hall.We shopped around then went to buy our tickets.there was 1 hour and a half till our movie,so we went to the arcade then to shop around,and i bought two beautiful and cool tops!haha!
We went to buy GV's super nice nachos and michie bought cupcorn,both taste heavenly and we finished the food even before the movie started.HAha we watched License to Wed and michie and i were laughing and saying we were missing someones.Haha!!!Then,we head to pizzahut where cora welcomed me with open arms!We placed our order and there was this cute caucasian baby who keeps biting his finger and screaming.ADORABLE.At pizzahut,we prank call hanqiang and it was damn funny la.We were about to leave when Cora said she settled the bill for me and i got a shock.WOw.i felt bad la!but she wun let me give her the money back!!!
Then we head to esplanade,we felt like tourists la.At there,it was idyllic,serene and the night view is gorgeous.Me and michie also made plans for next sunday!but we're not oging to reveal what it is!but its going to be FUN FUN FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!We left the esplanade at 10 so you can guess what time we reached home.And there's school tml.I wanna slp now!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S thanks jojo for listening to my woes,zihui for being so concern,michie for spending such a glorious day with me,and cass,i feel so honoured that you said you love me.Love ya too x)
THis is the post with the most photos.As for tattletales,may you rot in the pits of hell x)
ANd thank God for blessing me with endless love and great friends.



haha yes i'm a guitar freak

arcade fever

i lvoe this photo the most!RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

muacks

kisses with love

me and marina

Twilight in the big town x)

love <3

hehe

yucky pimple

smile!

we love this pic!


me and cora <3

michei and gwen

kisses again

hugs*

Sorry these photo aren't organised

me and michie in dada car
Overdued pics x)

babe and a geek =X








































Morning dawn tells you a new beginning,between the borders of dream and reality