5 Centimeters Per Second
Princess
I Support Privacy Protection

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD



The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.


Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD

The indelible words
*`Under this glittering starry sky,with the countless constellations and shadows,i wonder what you are gazing at?
*Beneath the galaxy,the stars dances with the twilight,come on baby,let the felicity take over us,just for this night.


recent entries
I hardly got any slp T.TWent to school and michie ...
Today was aboslute fun! x)Met michelle and hq was ...
Tired. I really wish,my heart could settle down.I ...
LOL TODAY IS A LITTLE FUNIts like the whole day we...
I guess...i'm in love <3Why did i blush when you l...
Ahem ahem.Well its 11 and i'm not tired so i'm her...
OMG,TODAY IS SO FREAKING FUN,I'M EUPHORIA.Everythi...
Mood:HOPELESS ROMANTICEver felt like you aren't on...
I love my brother so much for spreading the horrib...
Feeling like such an ass.Why do girls have freakin...


Constellations
Amanda
Amelia
Benji
Carina
Cailing
Caiwei
Cara
Carlyn
Carmen
Charlie
Chelsea
Eileen
Ernlong
Gmaine
Hayaya
Helmi
Ernlong
Janelle
Joanna
Joanne
Jocelyn
Junling
Kevin
Michelle
Pohpoh
Ryan
Sandra
Sherilyn
Snow
Vignette
Yongliang
Zihui


Put a dime in the jukebox and rock
Web Site Counter
Free Counter

rewind


Wednesday, August 29, 2007
@ 12:11 PM

Whole body aching over T.T(this is diao face!not crying!!!!)

Eyes closing in and i haven't study much on SS.DIE.Can i pon exam tml pleasE?haix.Anyway,today after practical,which bio sure cui,went to have lunch with one big group den head back to school with hq,yw and jojo.IT WAS DEAD BORING OK!think yw de life batt running low or smth....But we went to concourse and chat about loads of stuff.
SI HQ AND SINHAN,SPAM MY TAG BOX YTD.ASSHOLE.Mcbeth and lady mcbeth,wdh...Still dare to say me haven 16 juvenile hor? T.T

Reach home bathed and immediately went out for dinner.Bro and his wife were talking about their wedding again T.T The worst part is....

Bro:dun think will be having babies so early....no one take care lei
me:ME!ME!ME!i will!!!!

My whole family look at me,look at each other and burst into laughter.MEANIE.can't they have a little faith in me?sob sob >.<

Went to the doctor just now,had an abrupt fever and eye infection in just a few minutes.Terrible headache and what's worse is,i can push my eye white to my pupil,it's swollen and water and flabby lookin,gross i know.Doctor say i could almost go blind,and i shouldn't wear contact lens for the time being.Headache and fever now,need to rest,MC tml.
It might be a good thing,i haven't finish studying for SS anyway.HAHA But my dad was like,'tml got exams?so you going?'
me:siao,i running a fever and i got splitting headache now leh!
dad:so you dun wan go la?
me:like that how to do?
dad:dun wan go then dun wan la,think you go also will fail.

What kind of parent is this?care more about a stupid exam more than me,and you think i wanted this freaking illness to come delibrately?freak.Argh,mood not good,temperature rising too.I'm so ke lian,tml whole day freaking alone at home,my whole fmaily working morning shifts.




Morning dawn tells you a new beginning,between the borders of dream and reality