5 Centimeters Per Second
Princess
I Support Privacy Protection

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD



The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.


Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD

The indelible words
*`Under this glittering starry sky,with the countless constellations and shadows,i wonder what you are gazing at?
*Beneath the galaxy,the stars dances with the twilight,come on baby,let the felicity take over us,just for this night.


recent entries
Friend's accompany is the best remedy!Rough day,an...
Chivalry is pronouced dead and extinct from this w...
Baby loves me and i love him Let's rock the house...
Mugged the whole day on chem!yay!finally,organix c...
I'm not sure how to describe today.Had a dream tod...
I'm turning freaking narcisstic especially upon th...
Today is so fun!I love all my mates can?They like,...
I failed so badly for my prelims can?somemore eng ...
Actually,people ask me why do i blog everyday,well...
Haha.Michie finally got the right pronounciation f...


Constellations
Amanda
Amelia
Benji
Carina
Cailing
Caiwei
Cara
Carlyn
Carmen
Charlie
Chelsea
Eileen
Ernlong
Gmaine
Hayaya
Helmi
Ernlong
Janelle
Joanna
Joanne
Jocelyn
Junling
Kevin
Michelle
Pohpoh
Ryan
Sandra
Sherilyn
Snow
Vignette
Yongliang
Zihui


Put a dime in the jukebox and rock
Web Site Counter
Free Counter

rewind


Friday, September 28, 2007
@ 11:17 AM

Disastrous day.Nothing much to blog,just hope tomorrow brings a brighter day x)

some crap i made up. x)

Are the continuing rain that falls washing the sky?
i hope they don't take away the stars.
Look to the vast sky, jump in
take a break once in a while when it rains
Let the wind take the destination
All the regrets you carry,
throw it away
Lock eyes with you and my soul is seized.
The sakura is falling, as if crying.

Morning dawn tells you the beginning
Between the borders of dream and reality
The place the princess resides,
or the place with never ending adrenaline?

We lie under the sparkly night sky,
the stars and constellations smiling at us,
the wind sweeping us off our feet,
why not let it take us,
whatever destination it might be,
as long as its with you,
its euphoria.

Nostalgia reminiscing,
repeating encounters,
history repeating,
desolates and melancholy,
we need a break,lets hitch a ride,
with a shooting star,
oblivious to our destination,
cause baby,
with you its euphoria

I'm guessing i have no talent in song writing,i haven even thought of a title for it!haha!might be making it into a song if baby gets ficed,however,i'm not that muscially inclined. T.T


minghui and me

My cheekbones are kinda weird T.T



Morning dawn tells you a new beginning,between the borders of dream and reality