5 Centimeters Per Second
Princess
I Support Privacy Protection

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD



The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.


Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD

The indelible words
*`Under this glittering starry sky,with the countless constellations and shadows,i wonder what you are gazing at?
*Beneath the galaxy,the stars dances with the twilight,come on baby,let the felicity take over us,just for this night.


recent entries
ALL HAIL GWEN HIME!WAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAI am soooo unlu...
HHAHAHAHAHAHAH.Who am i,i am lambo-san.I woke up e...
Happy!Happy!Happy!Met up with jo and ate at 163 ag...
Happy happy happy!Mum bought me my new phone today...
Ok,i know everyone is busy working.I'm don't blame...
There are somethings that really pissed me off.For...
I'VE FALLEN ACCIDENTALLY IN LOVE <3I had a weird d...
My body block has officially malfunctioned.It was ...
Ok i wasn't going to blog today but i just remembe...
Ciao tutti!if you dunno what it means you are prob...


Constellations
Amanda
Amelia
Benji
Carina
Cailing
Caiwei
Cara
Carlyn
Carmen
Charlie
Chelsea
Eileen
Ernlong
Gmaine
Hayaya
Helmi
Ernlong
Janelle
Joanna
Joanne
Jocelyn
Junling
Kevin
Michelle
Pohpoh
Ryan
Sandra
Sherilyn
Snow
Vignette
Yongliang
Zihui


Put a dime in the jukebox and rock
Web Site Counter
Free Counter

rewind


Sunday, December 09, 2007
@ 12:58 PM

When the phone rang and i saw that it was my boss,i wished...wished that i didn't get the job.I like slacking off and in the end she told me i have to start work on monday,i can't get leave for sat for church and i'll be working long hours before christmas.Why is the devil picking on me.....

Helmi came over today and he gave me a gift he bought from KL,really sweet thanks x) He came over to play maple.We bothed lvled once today.He left soon not after.

Mum say i'm gettin my SCV on monday,and i felt more and more depress.Michie's birthday is on monday and jo asked me out on tuesday,jo said she had two free movie passes and when i told her i have a job,she said its ok and she will ask someone else.And i felt so disappointed.

I'm not sure why i'm feeling so down,and i did the weirdest thing.I make myself cry by watching some sad shows,only i find that before it reached the sad part,i was already crying.And the sad part isn't that sad.I'm not sure what is wrong with me,everything isn't going my way,like seriously.LikeMy body,my life,how i finally got a phone and ipod spoil T.T , getting a job at the week i got something on,didn't really want it now but have it with added burdens,ti be precise,everything.And i'm so tired,i just kinda feel like giving up,but i thought of naruto,how i adore and admired his guts and spirit,thus i didn't,however that didn't chase away the blues.I really really hope,someone can light that fire within me again.

Also i wonder idly for a moment why some people wrote sad endings for their stories.Was it because they wanted novelty?or was it because they have a negative mindset towards life?Or was it because they've been through the same thing and wanted to pen it down and release their agony.Who knows?I'm not sure why,but i had a strong belief that one day,my fairytale will happen,guess this is the only thing that my faith has hardly wavered.

Also this morning,i dreamt that chelsea and i became best friends again.Shocked that i'm talking about her openly in my blog?Me too.I'm not sure what she thinks of this but i'm not scared nor ashamed as i feel that this confession should come to light,i have always been a straightforward person and that,i don't like to hide things.Anyway in the dream,i bumped into her when she was going out with lucas and surprisingly,she invited me to eat sushi or smth.LOL.And i politely rejected it cause i didn't want to interrupt their date,nor do i like sushi.LOL.And that dream made me feel so...Like when you realised that something was taken away from your past,you would wish that now,you can have everything back and your life will then become perfect.It was a weird dream i have to say,because i hardly thought about them anymore.

The another ironic thing is,before i fell asleep yesterday,i had this weird feeling that i might never wake up.SO perhaps,that dream was a reminder of what i once thread upon and hurt me,and some part of me hope everything will be back to normal again.I guess...i mean,holding a grudge,facing each other in awkwardness is awfully tiring,and i have no more room for that.And i'm not sure if i was to ever wake up from the slumer,cause i woke up awfully late today,if it weren't for my brother,i simply have no idea when i will wake up.

Feeling much better now thanks to songs and cha cha <3

Let me go,i need my freedom.
And of course...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BELOVED ONG LAI





Morning dawn tells you a new beginning,between the borders of dream and reality