5 Centimeters Per Second
Princess
I Support Privacy Protection

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD



The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.


Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD

The indelible words
*`Under this glittering starry sky,with the countless constellations and shadows,i wonder what you are gazing at?
*Beneath the galaxy,the stars dances with the twilight,come on baby,let the felicity take over us,just for this night.


recent entries
complete randomness fun day
I AM YOUNG ROAR
Bonus post
Metamorphosis
Quality time
YIPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Cafe Cartel
hanging out with delirious
Jonas brother meets the queen
New blog skin.


Constellations
Amanda
Amelia
Benji
Carina
Cailing
Caiwei
Cara
Carlyn
Carmen
Charlie
Chelsea
Eileen
Ernlong
Gmaine
Hayaya
Helmi
Ernlong
Janelle
Joanna
Joanne
Jocelyn
Junling
Kevin
Michelle
Pohpoh
Ryan
Sandra
Sherilyn
Snow
Vignette
Yongliang
Zihui


Put a dime in the jukebox and rock
Web Site Counter
Free Counter

rewind


Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Steamboat! @ 2:52 PM

Yummy!

Love the soup!
The beef there is awesome!
Boiling and waiting
Ahhh!cheap shot!
looking at menu also wanna take >.<
I so love the crab thingy!
What did i tell ya?

My head hurts so badly right now.

Met up with gx and head to Taka for lunch,hmmm the soup's aroma was great!so the soup too!We ate super loads,well actually i drink the soup more than eating.LOL.Roar they don't have quail eggs there!eating there was cool,it was quiet and it looked super high class,unlike seoul garden and stuff,but we can bbq at seoul garden so ah well,give and take.For appetisers,they gave us dried crunchy crabsticks that tasted really awesome and i thought it was beef jerky from the first look.

The service there wasn't bad,once they cleared gx's plate instantly and she was commenting on how good their services are and i was asking her,like maybe in future,their services will include wiping your mouth for you!she said i was totally dreaming,who knows maybe that will happen,by then the service charge will make you take a look at the bill and flip over.

Gx peeled prawns for me and i did the same for her,she said i peeled wrongly and she taught me how to peel.I love the soup so much!But in the end,the soup became insanely salty

We went shoppin and walked one big round around orchard,gx bought shoes and a belt and i bought a shirt.Starry!I wanted to buy more stuff but i'm so broke,until helmi returns me my $$ i am utterly broke.My mum even gave me a raise in allowance for today but i spent it all.

When we reached yew tee,we saw zihui and i asked her to acc me to cut my hair,like my fringe is getting on my nerves and in the salon,there's this cute little girl that refuses to cut her hair.When the guy tried it she was screaming, 'Mummy i cut then later you must buy sticker for me hor!' and 'Eeeee!i don't want cut later not pretty!' LOL.And later we realise she was only 4 years old.WA!4 years old wanna look pretty le,girls these days are maturing pretty fast huh?Anyway,when the person was doing my hair,i realise how horrible my black roots were,they almost took over 1/4 of my haiR!so ugly!i was so tempted to highlight there and then and the person was saying my hair will have 3 diff colours if i did.I'm gonna highlight my hair i don't care,when i save up enough money.I'm either gonna get my red back or bleach my hair lavender!

head to her house for a little while,played Cs on her com and i died so stupidly numerous times,her sister and I were screaming and laughing!she bought a jacket that was really nice!hehe.I AM SO BROKE AND MY HEAD HURTS AND ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Morning dawn tells you a new beginning,between the borders of dream and reality