|
Princess

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD
The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.
Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD
The indelible words
|
 Thursday, July 24, 2008
 @ 10:17 PM
Whoo~finally,i'm feeling better.
I don't know why,i just on a song,it clicked and i started dancing on the sofa,using my comb as a mike,this is one of the best previleges for having a room,you can go mental without anyone knowing,*snicker
It's funny how a small thing can lead to such big catastrophe,i reallyl wish everything will tide over soon.I'm tired yet i cant rest,i can't hold a firm grip to anything. Why are some people so conceited?Why do they insist they are right and put on a big front when they aren't sure about it?Sometimes,foolish people follow and ended up,erroneous.This rancour i've been having this few weeks is really driving me nuts,i've eaten the sleep pill but i don't feel drowsy at all.How can i not sleep when i find everything simply so gruelling?I don't wish to live life in this doleful way,it's just not how i do things.Because of all these,i do stuff,think stuff,deciding stuff languidly.And for some stupid reasons,random stuff seemed to be beleaguering my effing head,I'm not going mental,i'm just plain knackered.I want to throw it away,forget yesterday and make the great escape...this is the song from the pokemon movie i watched today,Pokemon rangerTogether we'll make a promise,to never forget it all.We've only scratched the surface,our world will come to know,together moving forward even though we're far apart,so safe and sound inside our heart. a recent photo,to let you guys know i'm not moribund.I look radiat infact.HAHA
|
|
 Thursday, July 24, 2008
 @ 10:17 PM
Whoo~finally,i'm feeling better.
I don't know why,i just on a song,it clicked and i started dancing on the sofa,using my comb as a mike,this is one of the best previleges for having a room,you can go mental without anyone knowing,*snicker
It's funny how a small thing can lead to such big catastrophe,i reallyl wish everything will tide over soon.I'm tired yet i cant rest,i can't hold a firm grip to anything. Why are some people so conceited?Why do they insist they are right and put on a big front when they aren't sure about it?Sometimes,foolish people follow and ended up,erroneous.This rancour i've been having this few weeks is really driving me nuts,i've eaten the sleep pill but i don't feel drowsy at all.How can i not sleep when i find everything simply so gruelling?I don't wish to live life in this doleful way,it's just not how i do things.Because of all these,i do stuff,think stuff,deciding stuff languidly.And for some stupid reasons,random stuff seemed to be beleaguering my effing head,I'm not going mental,i'm just plain knackered.I want to throw it away,forget yesterday and make the great escape...this is the song from the pokemon movie i watched today,Pokemon rangerTogether we'll make a promise,to never forget it all.We've only scratched the surface,our world will come to know,together moving forward even though we're far apart,so safe and sound inside our heart. a recent photo,to let you guys know i'm not moribund.I look radiat infact.HAHA
|
|