5 Centimeters Per Second
Princess
I Support Privacy Protection

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD



The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.


Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD

The indelible words
*`Under this glittering starry sky,with the countless constellations and shadows,i wonder what you are gazing at?
*Beneath the galaxy,the stars dances with the twilight,come on baby,let the felicity take over us,just for this night.


recent entries
mid autumn festival.
Cosmo comic craziness.
Spa-s are evil.
Nomadic heart.
Lost.
Carefree,fun-filled,busy slight emo day.
An evil side released.
Running out of titles?
Emo is sexy.
Happy birthday to rina mama!


Constellations
Amanda
Amelia
Benji
Carina
Cailing
Caiwei
Cara
Carlyn
Carmen
Charlie
Chelsea
Eileen
Ernlong
Gmaine
Hayaya
Helmi
Ernlong
Janelle
Joanna
Joanne
Jocelyn
Junling
Kevin
Michelle
Pohpoh
Ryan
Sandra
Sherilyn
Snow
Vignette
Yongliang
Zihui


Put a dime in the jukebox and rock
Web Site Counter
Free Counter

rewind


Tuesday, September 16, 2008
A stop to all my fantasies,it's time for the real world. @ 12:04 AM

I can't belive how a great day can turn out like this.

It was a weird dream i have to say,even though i had some pretty good dreams,i didn't pen it down in my diary nor talk to joanna about it....


Went back to fajar to do the giro thingy while meeting rina mama there,after that,we head towards Bp.Rina ate at Kfc and we indulge in our usual chats.I wanted to buy the twilight book but its sold out :( We then head over to comics,where rina bought the Lucky star pictorial and i bought Clamp and zombie loan's.


We then head towards Mac eagerly,sundering the plastic wrapper off,hers was really kawaii!!!!We studied a little,talked a little and did more random stuff.










After that,we walked around and i bought Penelope.We went to the pet shop and the bunnies there remind me of Daxue x( A teen customer came in and he look rather cute,he had this korean look.After that,we head to rina's house!her mum was mopping the floor so excessive movement was hard.

To kill time,we spent time zesting over my 17 mag.Rina agree with me Rachel Bilson looks nth like chelsea,what a bhb slut,whom btw,had just annouced she's going to buy the incanto series,i was at first,hopping mad,now it had simmered to a mere hatred.

Anyway,after that,we had dinner,compliments to her mum's cooking xD then we watched the first ep of Lucky Star and watched the trailer of Twilight.rina agrees with me that rob looks diff!After that,we drew pics from our books and cara came home,i then camwhored with Karl :D










rina's doll






I was trying hard to show off both our eye colours but mine was too light.So many snapshots but it still didn't turn out that great x( Then her sister let me watched Fate Stay night,i only watched like the first 10 mins or so and i had to go off,on the way home, i started feeling very very emo.
Which leads me to this:
When you have nothing to be sad about,you will know its pms.

No one can say i didn't try,i don't think people has J'adore,Incanto and gucci perfume though.I'm through with reasoning with stupid dumbasses dorks.I think her 'alot of ppl' means me,cause she doesn't have any friends,which is obvious.

Screw this inexorable feeling.This aversion is driving me bonkers.Maybe i do have something to be sad about,it's like i'm plauged with this emotional illness of feeling Void.I know i have my friends,but i guess somethings have to be filled by that special someone,though,i don't think i'm gonna find him that easily,it's hard for me to fall in love again.
I know everyone is falliable,but the people around me recently seemed to have gone overboard.I'm not sure if this is me or the pms side speaking,cause i feel that i'm hurling my rantings at my friends,which i always feel guilty about.Wait...why am i digressing,it's just that, i know everyone is entitled to their own opinions and likings,but....
Its obvious who reads my blog,because i can see it in their words and writings.They have the same slang as me and the words they used are my commonly used ones.I'm feeling queasy over these,maybe it was chelsea who started it,but i gotta get a hold of myself.Defeat this rancour and stay zealously jovial.

P.S i know i look horrible today,pms does crazy things huh?But its nth an ep of As Told by ginger can't cure :D



Morning dawn tells you a new beginning,between the borders of dream and reality