|
Princess

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD
The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.
Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD
The indelible words
|
 Monday, May 25, 2009
 No Monday blues. @ 11:28 PM
Class was rather ok,Enterprise is suppose to be my favourite but today has got to be the most boring enterprise lesson of all eternity.
It was a very norm day i guess,just that everyone seems to focus back more on work than their usual bitching around the class.
When class finished came the dreaded UT,which is also enterprise and I'm so gonna flunk it cuz i didn't download the 6P and like,they cut off the internet due to some UT problems.Irritating shitttttttt.
Went to find snow,had dinner at canteen then we head to yamaha.Wanted to buy kapo or however you spell it but its so UGLY!said hi to bong bong and bong jr.BONG JR STOP BRINGING UR GF TO CLASS SO I CAN SEDUCE U!LOL JKJK!
haha but srsly,it's so hard to talk to him.Guitar lesson today is alright,everyone is like aspiring to buy a guitar and after lesson,we went to play the prize grabbing thingy and i got so many at y second try!woohooo!so fun!i got the super cute neko chan! <3
Today is kinda fun,wilson is nice when he stops nagging about the bloody bishop thingy. me and bong!I was like we look like we are dress for a funeral!woohoo!Im dam sadist~
romi took a picture of us during lesson!!
i love this photo (: oh ya,we got new amps too.WOOHOO!no stupid amps that takes forever to start up.
|
|
 Monday, May 25, 2009
 No Monday blues. @ 11:28 PM
Class was rather ok,Enterprise is suppose to be my favourite but today has got to be the most boring enterprise lesson of all eternity.
It was a very norm day i guess,just that everyone seems to focus back more on work than their usual bitching around the class.
When class finished came the dreaded UT,which is also enterprise and I'm so gonna flunk it cuz i didn't download the 6P and like,they cut off the internet due to some UT problems.Irritating shitttttttt.
Went to find snow,had dinner at canteen then we head to yamaha.Wanted to buy kapo or however you spell it but its so UGLY!said hi to bong bong and bong jr.BONG JR STOP BRINGING UR GF TO CLASS SO I CAN SEDUCE U!LOL JKJK!
haha but srsly,it's so hard to talk to him.Guitar lesson today is alright,everyone is like aspiring to buy a guitar and after lesson,we went to play the prize grabbing thingy and i got so many at y second try!woohooo!so fun!i got the super cute neko chan! <3
Today is kinda fun,wilson is nice when he stops nagging about the bloody bishop thingy. me and bong!I was like we look like we are dress for a funeral!woohoo!Im dam sadist~
romi took a picture of us during lesson!!
i love this photo (: oh ya,we got new amps too.WOOHOO!no stupid amps that takes forever to start up.
|
|