|
Princess

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD
The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.
Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD
The indelible words
|
 Sunday, May 17, 2009
 Trekearth chap 4:Urks! XD @ 10:39 PM
It was 3.45am in the morning and i have to wake up in 3 more hours,yet Ryan,hayaya and patrick is bullying me.AND EDWARD!ARGH!I packed my stuff and pull,omg i cant lift up my bag.Woke up feeling kinda tired,parents drove me to jurong,where i was suppose to meet with the whole group?but only me and fifi and yong liang went to tamp ourselves.But weirdly,we were the latest.
 
 
so unglam~yong liang is helping me take stuff in my bag.
year 1s


When we got to Ubin, we were separate into diff groups and SO SUAY I kenna Edward.ARGH!
Btw if you guys didn’t know,Edward is the noisy ldr I talked about and jerral is the cute vp, he’s also in our group. Our group did the navigations and we set out. As we were walking, Edward pointed to us a wild boar track. So cool la! We were suppose to find the OBS sign, and our group found the first one in less than a half hour. It was near the beach, right after we found it, we celebrated our success by camwhoring.WOOHOO

navigating


edward extra

<3>

trekking <3> entrance to the secret garden.i love this photo.

 first sign
 edward and jerral

fk u too jerral.
We then found our second one in another half an hour XD the second one was rather hard to find but yongliang saw it while we were resting!haha! We rested on our way to our third sign, which was the furthest, it was at a end of the island. Walking to our third was rather excruciating, we didn’t rest that much and it was a super long road. Turns out we took a wrong turn somewhere which throws us off a lot. When we found it, we rested by the beach and took photos again. Then Jerral and Edward said we has to swim cross it, so we ziplock our stuff then they told us it was a prank,which we pretty much figured out.
Though, when they said it was real, I wasn’t afraid and I didn’t mind dying. I wasn’t sure why, when they said it was dangerous I just sort of shrugged and agree to go along with it. Anyway, after that, walking to our fourth one was also the toughest as it was almost 3/5 of the island away. You could see everyone’s steps slowing down and people getting restless. As for me, to kill my boredom, I actually walk behind the group and slap them when I see mosquitos. So far, I killed around 10. Mostly on Jerral’s, that dude attracts both girls and mozzies.


yong liang spotted this,dam hard o see.
whee~
the dog was actually peeing but i took the pic too late



 Edward stalkin a dog
a huge spider the size of my palm
bunnies~
boar~ jerral ah,we restinf for 5 mins,not 5 hours u know~

   before we were plannig to die~
  Our fourth sign was actually on top of the hill, climbing up with our heavy backpacks, I was panting like mad when we got to the top, but the view was nice (: Took pictures again and we walked around finding the sign, couldn’t find it and we had to head back to pitch our tents and stuff. Walking back to the camp site was tiring too!omg! it’s freaking far away too! like seriously!argh! When we got there,I just wanted to collapsed onto the floor. We were ordered to put down our stuff and stand in a circle then massage each other’s shoulders, oh god that felt great~
summit view
our sense of accomplishment <3> the summit is our prize.
<3> edward dunno doing wad
liang~
fifi~
twist~
 edward giving his whiny educational talk
We then pitched our tents, after that, we had some free time before dinner, so we went to the toilet and packed our stuff etc. Dinner was so funny, Vignette la! To cook her Maggie mee, she brought an egg, hot dogs, mushrooms and chilli padi! She spare me some mushroom! <3
we then had our night walk. We paired up and head to a clearing, where we sat down and had confessions on the camp. They keep saying I’m so fair that they can see me clearly in the dark, which im not sure if it’s a good thing or bad. After that, we had our confidence walk where I was grouped with Jerral, Vik and Vig. Vik actually saw a wild boar! All I heard was a loud rustling sound. When we got back to the camp, we had a little time to rest and I played with Jerral’s hammock, he told me it was Edward’s and I almost went to put sand inside.LOL! they started telling ghost stories.
  my pathetic dinner.unlike vig's T.T
fifi hungry ah see the egg,mushroom,chilli and hot dog.
breast pouring water.
pee pouring water.they all kns lor,pour water oso so obscene.
jump shot
yay!
 I almost fell aslp and almost bumped into Vig and Jerral as I was sitting inbetween them, then they both ask me to turn in which I did. An hour later, I woke up feeling hot and itchy. I then head outside, then fooled around with Khai. I was complaining to him that it was really hot inside and he asked me to slp outside, so I pulled out my sleeping bag and lay there, there were a kzillion stars in the sky, probably one the night that I’ve seen the most in my life, I just stare at them and I fell aslp without knowing it.LOL.

jerral extra la
X)
flasher and kim.
I woke up next morning thanks to the sun shinning its light into my eyes.Khai was saying what i sleep until so funny,at first in the night i complained it was hot right? so i was sleeping on top of my sleeping bag, but when i woke up this morning,he said i was cuddle up inside and i look like a shrimp.TMD! $%$%#!$
Wash up and we had breakfast. I was so lazy to cook laaaa~so i just munch on my mini size packet of coco crunch instead.then Kai and kim offered to cook for me!
"Eh gwen, don't want eat ah?" "huh...Lazy la." "Aiya eat la!" "U cook for me ah?" "ya la ya la" "Yay!" "wan me feed you also?" "Also can!"
=.=
and you know what?he ended up feeding me.HAHA!one mouth only la i nt that baby.But i got to eat nice stuff(kim brought mushroom too,he cooked pasta for all of us and eat maggie for himself?WHAT A NOBLE LEADER!) without cooking or washing!omg im even pampered in camp,somemore i eat the most mushroom! ><
Then the whole morning was wasted by crapping.You could see the guys walking around shirtless,their torso white with powder.Edward is such an ass, he walked up to yanwee and said,
"Eh i think something wrong with me lor,my nipples not erected."
FCK U LA EDWARD!I LAUGH UNTIL MY BREAKFAST ALMOST COME OUT!
then when we keep the tent,khai was bending down right,so his underwear was peeking out of his pants,THEN YANWEE GAVE HIM A WEDGIE!omg epic can that morning.

dead corpses!*gasp!
snore~
dead corpse behind khai
me and khai XD i was like ,'Eh khai,edward slp like tt like rubbbing his crotch!"khai laugh dam loud, 'wa lao gwen u bastard sia'
inside the tent.
breakfast with seniors.  morning view
 wheee~
Then after that, we sat down and review on the camp.I was rather quiet cuz i was busy sneaking sand into Khai's sneakers AHHAHAHA!
Edward,"So gwen,anything to share?about the seniors or how we bully you." "you bully me or other way around?seniors ah...nothing much,just that all corrupted freaks~"
then jerral and edward threw pebbles at me and i throw at them back!hahaha~
We then went for a drink before heading back.I had a popsicle,i cant live without ice cream!We then took the boat back to changi village and ate together.
Jerral's hand,see the mozzie bites.
|
|
 Sunday, May 17, 2009
 Trekearth chap 4:Urks! XD @ 10:39 PM
It was 3.45am in the morning and i have to wake up in 3 more hours,yet Ryan,hayaya and patrick is bullying me.AND EDWARD!ARGH!I packed my stuff and pull,omg i cant lift up my bag.Woke up feeling kinda tired,parents drove me to jurong,where i was suppose to meet with the whole group?but only me and fifi and yong liang went to tamp ourselves.But weirdly,we were the latest.
 
 
so unglam~yong liang is helping me take stuff in my bag.
year 1s


When we got to Ubin, we were separate into diff groups and SO SUAY I kenna Edward.ARGH!
Btw if you guys didn’t know,Edward is the noisy ldr I talked about and jerral is the cute vp, he’s also in our group. Our group did the navigations and we set out. As we were walking, Edward pointed to us a wild boar track. So cool la! We were suppose to find the OBS sign, and our group found the first one in less than a half hour. It was near the beach, right after we found it, we celebrated our success by camwhoring.WOOHOO

navigating


edward extra

<3>

trekking <3> entrance to the secret garden.i love this photo.

 first sign
 edward and jerral

fk u too jerral.
We then found our second one in another half an hour XD the second one was rather hard to find but yongliang saw it while we were resting!haha! We rested on our way to our third sign, which was the furthest, it was at a end of the island. Walking to our third was rather excruciating, we didn’t rest that much and it was a super long road. Turns out we took a wrong turn somewhere which throws us off a lot. When we found it, we rested by the beach and took photos again. Then Jerral and Edward said we has to swim cross it, so we ziplock our stuff then they told us it was a prank,which we pretty much figured out.
Though, when they said it was real, I wasn’t afraid and I didn’t mind dying. I wasn’t sure why, when they said it was dangerous I just sort of shrugged and agree to go along with it. Anyway, after that, walking to our fourth one was also the toughest as it was almost 3/5 of the island away. You could see everyone’s steps slowing down and people getting restless. As for me, to kill my boredom, I actually walk behind the group and slap them when I see mosquitos. So far, I killed around 10. Mostly on Jerral’s, that dude attracts both girls and mozzies.


yong liang spotted this,dam hard o see.
whee~
the dog was actually peeing but i took the pic too late



 Edward stalkin a dog
a huge spider the size of my palm
bunnies~
boar~ jerral ah,we restinf for 5 mins,not 5 hours u know~

   before we were plannig to die~
  Our fourth sign was actually on top of the hill, climbing up with our heavy backpacks, I was panting like mad when we got to the top, but the view was nice (: Took pictures again and we walked around finding the sign, couldn’t find it and we had to head back to pitch our tents and stuff. Walking back to the camp site was tiring too!omg! it’s freaking far away too! like seriously!argh! When we got there,I just wanted to collapsed onto the floor. We were ordered to put down our stuff and stand in a circle then massage each other’s shoulders, oh god that felt great~
summit view
our sense of accomplishment <3> the summit is our prize.
<3> edward dunno doing wad
liang~
fifi~
twist~
 edward giving his whiny educational talk
We then pitched our tents, after that, we had some free time before dinner, so we went to the toilet and packed our stuff etc. Dinner was so funny, Vignette la! To cook her Maggie mee, she brought an egg, hot dogs, mushrooms and chilli padi! She spare me some mushroom! <3
we then had our night walk. We paired up and head to a clearing, where we sat down and had confessions on the camp. They keep saying I’m so fair that they can see me clearly in the dark, which im not sure if it’s a good thing or bad. After that, we had our confidence walk where I was grouped with Jerral, Vik and Vig. Vik actually saw a wild boar! All I heard was a loud rustling sound. When we got back to the camp, we had a little time to rest and I played with Jerral’s hammock, he told me it was Edward’s and I almost went to put sand inside.LOL! they started telling ghost stories.
  my pathetic dinner.unlike vig's T.T
fifi hungry ah see the egg,mushroom,chilli and hot dog.
breast pouring water.
pee pouring water.they all kns lor,pour water oso so obscene.
jump shot
yay!
 I almost fell aslp and almost bumped into Vig and Jerral as I was sitting inbetween them, then they both ask me to turn in which I did. An hour later, I woke up feeling hot and itchy. I then head outside, then fooled around with Khai. I was complaining to him that it was really hot inside and he asked me to slp outside, so I pulled out my sleeping bag and lay there, there were a kzillion stars in the sky, probably one the night that I’ve seen the most in my life, I just stare at them and I fell aslp without knowing it.LOL.

jerral extra la
X)
flasher and kim.
I woke up next morning thanks to the sun shinning its light into my eyes.Khai was saying what i sleep until so funny,at first in the night i complained it was hot right? so i was sleeping on top of my sleeping bag, but when i woke up this morning,he said i was cuddle up inside and i look like a shrimp.TMD! $%$%#!$
Wash up and we had breakfast. I was so lazy to cook laaaa~so i just munch on my mini size packet of coco crunch instead.then Kai and kim offered to cook for me!
"Eh gwen, don't want eat ah?" "huh...Lazy la." "Aiya eat la!" "U cook for me ah?" "ya la ya la" "Yay!" "wan me feed you also?" "Also can!"
=.=
and you know what?he ended up feeding me.HAHA!one mouth only la i nt that baby.But i got to eat nice stuff(kim brought mushroom too,he cooked pasta for all of us and eat maggie for himself?WHAT A NOBLE LEADER!) without cooking or washing!omg im even pampered in camp,somemore i eat the most mushroom! ><
Then the whole morning was wasted by crapping.You could see the guys walking around shirtless,their torso white with powder.Edward is such an ass, he walked up to yanwee and said,
"Eh i think something wrong with me lor,my nipples not erected."
FCK U LA EDWARD!I LAUGH UNTIL MY BREAKFAST ALMOST COME OUT!
then when we keep the tent,khai was bending down right,so his underwear was peeking out of his pants,THEN YANWEE GAVE HIM A WEDGIE!omg epic can that morning.

dead corpses!*gasp!
snore~
dead corpse behind khai
me and khai XD i was like ,'Eh khai,edward slp like tt like rubbbing his crotch!"khai laugh dam loud, 'wa lao gwen u bastard sia'
inside the tent.
breakfast with seniors.  morning view
 wheee~
Then after that, we sat down and review on the camp.I was rather quiet cuz i was busy sneaking sand into Khai's sneakers AHHAHAHA!
Edward,"So gwen,anything to share?about the seniors or how we bully you." "you bully me or other way around?seniors ah...nothing much,just that all corrupted freaks~"
then jerral and edward threw pebbles at me and i throw at them back!hahaha~
We then went for a drink before heading back.I had a popsicle,i cant live without ice cream!We then took the boat back to changi village and ate together.
Jerral's hand,see the mozzie bites.
|
|