|
Princess

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD
The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.
Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD
The indelible words
|
 Thursday, May 07, 2009
 TrekEarth story:chapter 1 @ 7:45 PM
Was feeling so lethargic the whole day,dreading TrekEarth.I had wrote to this guy named Jerral that I couldn't attend the tuesday meeting,though the truth is cause i wanted a afternoon nap =3 so anyway,he said it was noted and he'll see me on thurs.
I had seriously pouted the entire day,my brain was seriously fried,how was I to make a graph out of Microsoft Excel when i don't know anything about it?When it got to the first break,I saw vincent and gave him a slap on his back and made him treat me to a lollipop ^ ^Lesson was a total bore,because I have no idea how the heck to use Microsoft Excel.Groan all the way to lesson ended,stupid Ian and Daryl were taking turns to disturb me,one sent me a stupid fake love letter and the other one keep imitating me,but Ian admitted i was cute XD I was so glad when the teacher let us off,but then i dread the thought of leaving school so late when I'm knackered.Went for lunch with Jacq and Shaoqing and i head up to the meeting area.I was dumbfounded standing there and I knew what was going on in their head."What's a prima princess like here standing here for?"Everyone was in PE attire and I was wearing my white Espirt hoodie with a plaided pair of brown shorts-khakis,feeling really uncomfortable,i sat down and to my surprise,they smile at me and introduce themselves.More surprisingly,there were more girls than guys.When they told us we have to run,dread spread across my face as Vig laughed.We had some stretching excercise and I was laughing to myself,the irony that the ldr look a lot like stupiak,and there was a cute with him.When they made introductions,to my horror,that cute guy was actually Jerral.We head off for a run,thrusting a ball here and there,to my surprise,he was actually behind so he literally spin my head as i have to pass him the ball as we ran. I came out top,though at the ending i was walking when the destination was a few steps ahead and Jerral asked me to continue running.After the run,we paused in our steps but my vision was spinning.I had never felt so dizzy in my entire life,my knees were giving way but i held myself firm,no way was i going to collasped after a run like that,but my eyes weren't helping,nothing in my view was still.Turns out i had low blood sugar.Screw it!argh~I had to grab hold of something and my face turn really pale people didn't have to ask to know i wasnt feeling top.Then Edward was like, 'Oh no,she's not gonna come back next week'Let's just say i manage to smile with those pale dried up lips,cause Edward,you just said that to the wrong girl.I love challenges,with guys,with life.The more he thinks that way,the more I'm going to prove him wrong,though my vision was still blurring,I pulled myself together as we head back.Sad we weren't able to play Captain's ball.Funny thing is,the captain of the IG,had manage to ask me if i understand chinese for the 4th time(no kidding). When we were running,he asked me to slow down in chinese,i did slower my pace,but he still ask me if i understand him.And there were a few others we kept asking me if i understand chinese,which is totally ironic from my first day of school?Anyway,they then said my bag was cute XD tons of people said that and im really flattered but don't worry,I'm not going to let it go to my head.Anyway,during the briefing,from what he was telling us,i felt this sense of shudder.We were seriously.... We had to eat,shit,sleep and everything else in the wild.no showering somemore!its like 100% nature,but when i see the majestic falls that they visited,i was overwhelm.Sure it might not be Angel falls,but the closest thing I've seen to a real water fall,other than koi ponds,was when the first time i went to japan,we went to one.But a frozen 90 degree of a water wall was just not that intriguing.So anyhow,it was fun.Really,though im not sure if i can take the tough road ahead.But anyway I'm going to try.*cross fingers*I'm an adventurer,author,rocker,science geek,drama princess,cosplayer and a trashy teenager.Arent i just simply awesome? XDP.S my knees feel so weak T.T
|
|
 Thursday, May 07, 2009
 TrekEarth story:chapter 1 @ 7:45 PM
Was feeling so lethargic the whole day,dreading TrekEarth.I had wrote to this guy named Jerral that I couldn't attend the tuesday meeting,though the truth is cause i wanted a afternoon nap =3 so anyway,he said it was noted and he'll see me on thurs.
I had seriously pouted the entire day,my brain was seriously fried,how was I to make a graph out of Microsoft Excel when i don't know anything about it?When it got to the first break,I saw vincent and gave him a slap on his back and made him treat me to a lollipop ^ ^Lesson was a total bore,because I have no idea how the heck to use Microsoft Excel.Groan all the way to lesson ended,stupid Ian and Daryl were taking turns to disturb me,one sent me a stupid fake love letter and the other one keep imitating me,but Ian admitted i was cute XD I was so glad when the teacher let us off,but then i dread the thought of leaving school so late when I'm knackered.Went for lunch with Jacq and Shaoqing and i head up to the meeting area.I was dumbfounded standing there and I knew what was going on in their head."What's a prima princess like here standing here for?"Everyone was in PE attire and I was wearing my white Espirt hoodie with a plaided pair of brown shorts-khakis,feeling really uncomfortable,i sat down and to my surprise,they smile at me and introduce themselves.More surprisingly,there were more girls than guys.When they told us we have to run,dread spread across my face as Vig laughed.We had some stretching excercise and I was laughing to myself,the irony that the ldr look a lot like stupiak,and there was a cute with him.When they made introductions,to my horror,that cute guy was actually Jerral.We head off for a run,thrusting a ball here and there,to my surprise,he was actually behind so he literally spin my head as i have to pass him the ball as we ran. I came out top,though at the ending i was walking when the destination was a few steps ahead and Jerral asked me to continue running.After the run,we paused in our steps but my vision was spinning.I had never felt so dizzy in my entire life,my knees were giving way but i held myself firm,no way was i going to collasped after a run like that,but my eyes weren't helping,nothing in my view was still.Turns out i had low blood sugar.Screw it!argh~I had to grab hold of something and my face turn really pale people didn't have to ask to know i wasnt feeling top.Then Edward was like, 'Oh no,she's not gonna come back next week'Let's just say i manage to smile with those pale dried up lips,cause Edward,you just said that to the wrong girl.I love challenges,with guys,with life.The more he thinks that way,the more I'm going to prove him wrong,though my vision was still blurring,I pulled myself together as we head back.Sad we weren't able to play Captain's ball.Funny thing is,the captain of the IG,had manage to ask me if i understand chinese for the 4th time(no kidding). When we were running,he asked me to slow down in chinese,i did slower my pace,but he still ask me if i understand him.And there were a few others we kept asking me if i understand chinese,which is totally ironic from my first day of school?Anyway,they then said my bag was cute XD tons of people said that and im really flattered but don't worry,I'm not going to let it go to my head.Anyway,during the briefing,from what he was telling us,i felt this sense of shudder.We were seriously.... We had to eat,shit,sleep and everything else in the wild.no showering somemore!its like 100% nature,but when i see the majestic falls that they visited,i was overwhelm.Sure it might not be Angel falls,but the closest thing I've seen to a real water fall,other than koi ponds,was when the first time i went to japan,we went to one.But a frozen 90 degree of a water wall was just not that intriguing.So anyhow,it was fun.Really,though im not sure if i can take the tough road ahead.But anyway I'm going to try.*cross fingers*I'm an adventurer,author,rocker,science geek,drama princess,cosplayer and a trashy teenager.Arent i just simply awesome? XDP.S my knees feel so weak T.T
|
|