|
Princess

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD
The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.
Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD
The indelible words
|
 Wednesday, July 22, 2009
 uh huh. @ 11:44 PM
This entry was written but never published before the load of texts that we spam each other so enjoy?To whom it may concern, I'm sad to tell you neither of your accusations are valid.What did i do to make you think I'm almight and high?Species,that's a funny word.So....are you an animal?How would you know what the society would think of it?you alone take on the responsibility of the whole "society"?Like what?For someone who doesnt hang out with me a lot,it would be funny to listen to your accusations of how well you think you know me.From my blog?like wow,that's pretty shallow i gotta say.Know what been through my brains from what i type out?At least the stuff i said about u was from your own big trap.Plus,if you were all so great and awesome,you would be coming to me face to face and not hide behind the comfort of your computer right?I want people to stay with me for long?hmmmmm.....lets see...all my friends have been with me and never left me?I guess its only you and your group that whines about all these stuff,ive been closer with other people and they never seem to have this problem,so reflect on yourself pls.Or should i say you cant be compared to any of my other friends?Numbers is not a statement yes i agree,but there's also a reason behind the numbers.But then,as far as you know,there are people whom are concerned about me.Like for a childish immature person like me,if there's no one to "care" I'd had probably die won't I?Stop acting like you know me and putting words into my mouth.Whose the one sabotaging friendship?gawddd...this is worst than the pot calling the kettle black. And do you know what is call a nickname?Just because you go around asking people to call you by a pseudoym doesnt mean you are.So my friend snow is actually snow?Wooo~Snow!don't melt k!And of course i dont wonder what people think of me...why would i do that?eh gmaine,what you think of me today?nice?bad?funny?disguting?orh...hm icic.ok.thanks for thinking of me.whee~ I'll face more horrible things when i grow up?hm......first of all,i don't think ill ever grow up and like how would you know?waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....gimme lottery numbers?i try?works out den ill think about it.
Reading newspaper can make a people less shallow?gasp!omg,ive seen people who read newspaper,yet goes around killing people,or not giving up their seats to elderly people,blah blah blah.wow.they are so deep!omg!i'll probably drown in them but dont worry,i know how to swim (: I'm not gonna survive?Well im alive and kicking,there's that. xoxo Your royal pain in the ass,Princes Gwen XD
|
|
 Wednesday, July 22, 2009
 uh huh. @ 11:44 PM
This entry was written but never published before the load of texts that we spam each other so enjoy?To whom it may concern, I'm sad to tell you neither of your accusations are valid.What did i do to make you think I'm almight and high?Species,that's a funny word.So....are you an animal?How would you know what the society would think of it?you alone take on the responsibility of the whole "society"?Like what?For someone who doesnt hang out with me a lot,it would be funny to listen to your accusations of how well you think you know me.From my blog?like wow,that's pretty shallow i gotta say.Know what been through my brains from what i type out?At least the stuff i said about u was from your own big trap.Plus,if you were all so great and awesome,you would be coming to me face to face and not hide behind the comfort of your computer right?I want people to stay with me for long?hmmmmm.....lets see...all my friends have been with me and never left me?I guess its only you and your group that whines about all these stuff,ive been closer with other people and they never seem to have this problem,so reflect on yourself pls.Or should i say you cant be compared to any of my other friends?Numbers is not a statement yes i agree,but there's also a reason behind the numbers.But then,as far as you know,there are people whom are concerned about me.Like for a childish immature person like me,if there's no one to "care" I'd had probably die won't I?Stop acting like you know me and putting words into my mouth.Whose the one sabotaging friendship?gawddd...this is worst than the pot calling the kettle black. And do you know what is call a nickname?Just because you go around asking people to call you by a pseudoym doesnt mean you are.So my friend snow is actually snow?Wooo~Snow!don't melt k!And of course i dont wonder what people think of me...why would i do that?eh gmaine,what you think of me today?nice?bad?funny?disguting?orh...hm icic.ok.thanks for thinking of me.whee~ I'll face more horrible things when i grow up?hm......first of all,i don't think ill ever grow up and like how would you know?waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....gimme lottery numbers?i try?works out den ill think about it.
Reading newspaper can make a people less shallow?gasp!omg,ive seen people who read newspaper,yet goes around killing people,or not giving up their seats to elderly people,blah blah blah.wow.they are so deep!omg!i'll probably drown in them but dont worry,i know how to swim (: I'm not gonna survive?Well im alive and kicking,there's that. xoxo Your royal pain in the ass,Princes Gwen XD
|
|