|
Princess

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD
The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.
Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD
The indelible words
|
 Sunday, July 05, 2009
 Balance;Shopaholic madness. @ 2:05 AM
So on sat,i went to meet daniel.On the way there,my mum told me Ness was going England to study at year end,she had applied for university.So i said,"Can i go visit her when she's there?" cause my aunt will be there too,so obviously they will be having a apartment there,i can use the hotel and tour guide money for more clothes or smth HOHO~Then my mum replied me with something surprising,she said"Why can't you just tour yourself when i send u there?"I was speechless for a while.She said i could "bunk" with ness and my aunt and im like O.O i told her we'll see,if life still sux and going downhill for me,i might consider her offer.For now,it seems rather tantalising.He brought me to his youth group and before the session begin,we played games and I'm so addicted to this game called Blockus.I won once yay!Maybe i have some hidden geomatric talents afterall!wheee~So anyway,i repeated my name,my school and my course for more than 10 times today I was getting sick of it.And everyone is like shocked to know Daniel and me are cousins cause they said we look worlds apart.Then Dan concluded that even if Ness and Reub was here,i would still stand out from them haha.We went to eat dinner and i cabbed to plaza sing to meet the gang.Alvin was there and it was my first time meeting him,that stupid moron kept bickering with me and real life meet him he so quiet and dao.Asshole.Went to play L4d,omg so long since i last played,then head home and collasped.*snore~ Blockus!  Me and snow~ Shopaholic Madness. It's sunday again and I've already caught Monday Blues.Woke up rather late and head out to meet Gmaine after preparations,had a sudden craving for Starbucks on the way there.Met up with her at City hall and we head to suntec for her to collect her costume.Then we indulge in starbucks.
Head to Central to see geitas.Apparently the japan ones didnt fit in quite well,i wouldn't know,i havent even tried mine HAHAHHA.But anyway,there wasn't much to see or anything,so we walked around and i bought like tons of acessories!omg the earrings fcking cute!photos up tmr!I just feel so itchy after buying stuff,though i still think i need more clothes.ACK!poly sux!argh~So anyway,after that,we head towards plaza sing(again,like i have to go there for guitar tmr too =3=) and they played arcade and i played Taito!OMG,i was so desperate to get scrump!i was telling Snow I'm so desperate,I'd totally marry the guy who gets it for me and u know what?I GOT IT!WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~happy like shit!Esp when i dont have to marry someone haha~cough cough.
|
|
 Sunday, July 05, 2009
 Balance;Shopaholic madness. @ 2:05 AM
So on sat,i went to meet daniel.On the way there,my mum told me Ness was going England to study at year end,she had applied for university.So i said,"Can i go visit her when she's there?" cause my aunt will be there too,so obviously they will be having a apartment there,i can use the hotel and tour guide money for more clothes or smth HOHO~Then my mum replied me with something surprising,she said"Why can't you just tour yourself when i send u there?"I was speechless for a while.She said i could "bunk" with ness and my aunt and im like O.O i told her we'll see,if life still sux and going downhill for me,i might consider her offer.For now,it seems rather tantalising.He brought me to his youth group and before the session begin,we played games and I'm so addicted to this game called Blockus.I won once yay!Maybe i have some hidden geomatric talents afterall!wheee~So anyway,i repeated my name,my school and my course for more than 10 times today I was getting sick of it.And everyone is like shocked to know Daniel and me are cousins cause they said we look worlds apart.Then Dan concluded that even if Ness and Reub was here,i would still stand out from them haha.We went to eat dinner and i cabbed to plaza sing to meet the gang.Alvin was there and it was my first time meeting him,that stupid moron kept bickering with me and real life meet him he so quiet and dao.Asshole.Went to play L4d,omg so long since i last played,then head home and collasped.*snore~ Blockus!  Me and snow~ Shopaholic Madness. It's sunday again and I've already caught Monday Blues.Woke up rather late and head out to meet Gmaine after preparations,had a sudden craving for Starbucks on the way there.Met up with her at City hall and we head to suntec for her to collect her costume.Then we indulge in starbucks.
Head to Central to see geitas.Apparently the japan ones didnt fit in quite well,i wouldn't know,i havent even tried mine HAHAHHA.But anyway,there wasn't much to see or anything,so we walked around and i bought like tons of acessories!omg the earrings fcking cute!photos up tmr!I just feel so itchy after buying stuff,though i still think i need more clothes.ACK!poly sux!argh~So anyway,after that,we head towards plaza sing(again,like i have to go there for guitar tmr too =3=) and they played arcade and i played Taito!OMG,i was so desperate to get scrump!i was telling Snow I'm so desperate,I'd totally marry the guy who gets it for me and u know what?I GOT IT!WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~happy like shit!Esp when i dont have to marry someone haha~cough cough.
|
|