|
Princess

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD
The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.
Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD
The indelible words
|
 Monday, June 15, 2009
 I'm the new drummer for your heartbeat. @ 10:10 PM
So it's monday again,school's starting and everything is becoming a drag again?Lugged baby to school today and was panicking cause i thought i was late,it was the kukuness in me that make me delusional.Seriously,i thought class started at 8 but it actually starts at 830.Whoa,all that morning school waking up was in vain.So enterprise wasssssss...boring again?after class,went to find snow and we went to eat.Omg no UT test no staying back felt awesome,that we can just leave at 330.Im beginning to have a phobia of UT too mannn.Ate and head to yamaha,reached there at around 6.10?Then,the drum teacher came out for a stretch and im like,'I WANNA LEARN DRUMS!' (note:Gwen wasn't sane that day.) and he laugh and let us fool around in the drum room!When i stepped in,i felt my heart racing,it was like the first time i strum the strings on a guitar.But i've lost that passion but i hope i can find it again,then i'll be the ultimate rocker!!!So now i wanna learns drums too!im going one leg step into 2 boat!wheee!!~We were like clashing cymbals and such and making a racket and then we quieten down cuz we were going deaf,den he came in the room and ask why we so quiet.So we honour him by playin him the marching band march..HAHAHAHHA!we are so lame!Then romi came out and we are like,'Romi!im changing class to drums!snow changing to bass!bye!'Then he's like, 'Nvm!we are best friends~hor?'Instantly there was a -.- mood hanging heavily in the air.ahhahahaha!Then gmaine and negi came and so did a drowsy spell.Lesson was painful today,I HATE BAR CHORDS/POWER CHORDS COMBINE!yes i my switching is still quite slow but hor still $^^*^&&^&^*&*(*(*(*!!!Went home and collasped unto the bed.I WANNA LEARN DRUMS!$$
|
|
 Monday, June 15, 2009
 I'm the new drummer for your heartbeat. @ 10:10 PM
So it's monday again,school's starting and everything is becoming a drag again?Lugged baby to school today and was panicking cause i thought i was late,it was the kukuness in me that make me delusional.Seriously,i thought class started at 8 but it actually starts at 830.Whoa,all that morning school waking up was in vain.So enterprise wasssssss...boring again?after class,went to find snow and we went to eat.Omg no UT test no staying back felt awesome,that we can just leave at 330.Im beginning to have a phobia of UT too mannn.Ate and head to yamaha,reached there at around 6.10?Then,the drum teacher came out for a stretch and im like,'I WANNA LEARN DRUMS!' (note:Gwen wasn't sane that day.) and he laugh and let us fool around in the drum room!When i stepped in,i felt my heart racing,it was like the first time i strum the strings on a guitar.But i've lost that passion but i hope i can find it again,then i'll be the ultimate rocker!!!So now i wanna learns drums too!im going one leg step into 2 boat!wheee!!~We were like clashing cymbals and such and making a racket and then we quieten down cuz we were going deaf,den he came in the room and ask why we so quiet.So we honour him by playin him the marching band march..HAHAHAHHA!we are so lame!Then romi came out and we are like,'Romi!im changing class to drums!snow changing to bass!bye!'Then he's like, 'Nvm!we are best friends~hor?'Instantly there was a -.- mood hanging heavily in the air.ahhahahaha!Then gmaine and negi came and so did a drowsy spell.Lesson was painful today,I HATE BAR CHORDS/POWER CHORDS COMBINE!yes i my switching is still quite slow but hor still $^^*^&&^&^*&*(*(*(*!!!Went home and collasped unto the bed.I WANNA LEARN DRUMS!$$
|
|