|
Princess

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD
The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.
Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD
The indelible words
|
 Tuesday, June 02, 2009
 Summertime summertime you do it to me!<3 @ 11:21 PM
Hey!i've changed my blog heading to this again!it was exactly a year ago when i first heard this song sang by kyle patrick in the flesh!*swoons!I never get tired of this song throughout the entire summer man!
So Monday,met up with gmaine and we head to davis so we can buy my kapo.And i ended up splurging on my picks!eep!And i saw the doraemon and im like,'I WAN THE DORAEMI' and the person explained to me that it comes in packet and we can't tell which is which.So i turn and told gmaine,'hey,since im so lucky with gacha and everything,i should be too in this!' so i just randomly pick one and gmaine was chuckling at a side.
Then we were heading back and we saw this really bishi guy that looks like a girl.Then gmaine was like'Gwen chill!' den im like,'ew,he's shorter den me la!'
SRSLYYYYYY!i should stop growing.Come to think of it,everyoen who calls me short are guys whom are hovering over me.Namely,Ryan Mok and SI Jesmond!Im not short hor!Then after that head to yamaha,bong saw me and said,'why so sad?'.
................
I'm tired!not sad!it's like whenever im restless people assume im emo!i know right~cuz usually,when u see me I'll greet u cheerfully/disturb-ly/call-you-by-some-stupid-nick-name-thingly/crack-joking-ly or something.TIRED MA!i lugged baby around the whole day you know!SHEESHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
I keep laughing in lesson cuz of the song!hahahah!stupid luh~Then in class,when Romi is talkin about the guitar,i ripped open my doraemon packet and scream and the whole class look at me,I GOT THE DORAEMI PICK!i keep going on about my luck,im one proud ass haha~
then we head to arcade to play game before i head back.Was terribly annoyed.



im so greedy hoho
the esp school badge thingy is nice!

this freaking ESP guitar is worth 32 thousand bucks!WOOHOO
finally got to wear my boots!and like im running out of emo attire!gotta go shopping!So today,i stayed at home the whole day.Waitin for jesper to finish his stupid project so we can go pasa malam.Supposedly meet around 7 plus?cuz he told me he finish school at 5,then dragggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg till i meet him at yew tee at 11.
So the ironic thing is that,I was like thinking,'yay!its a good thing i still got like guy best friends to hang out with and i dunno what i will do if they have girlfriends.'
THEN!by the time i got there,pasa malam is closed.So i just bought ice cream and drinks and head back and i told jesper,since we haven hang out for so long,should call ryan they all out since our holiday clash and such,make it on sat?he said ok,den say after that he go on his date and im like wtf?i roll my eyes.okay,i shall not elaborate on this more cuz it's my fault for being selfish.So i shall now sulk at a corner and slit myself.CIAO PPL~
|
|
 Tuesday, June 02, 2009
 Summertime summertime you do it to me!<3 @ 11:21 PM
Hey!i've changed my blog heading to this again!it was exactly a year ago when i first heard this song sang by kyle patrick in the flesh!*swoons!I never get tired of this song throughout the entire summer man!
So Monday,met up with gmaine and we head to davis so we can buy my kapo.And i ended up splurging on my picks!eep!And i saw the doraemon and im like,'I WAN THE DORAEMI' and the person explained to me that it comes in packet and we can't tell which is which.So i turn and told gmaine,'hey,since im so lucky with gacha and everything,i should be too in this!' so i just randomly pick one and gmaine was chuckling at a side.
Then we were heading back and we saw this really bishi guy that looks like a girl.Then gmaine was like'Gwen chill!' den im like,'ew,he's shorter den me la!'
SRSLYYYYYY!i should stop growing.Come to think of it,everyoen who calls me short are guys whom are hovering over me.Namely,Ryan Mok and SI Jesmond!Im not short hor!Then after that head to yamaha,bong saw me and said,'why so sad?'.
................
I'm tired!not sad!it's like whenever im restless people assume im emo!i know right~cuz usually,when u see me I'll greet u cheerfully/disturb-ly/call-you-by-some-stupid-nick-name-thingly/crack-joking-ly or something.TIRED MA!i lugged baby around the whole day you know!SHEESHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
I keep laughing in lesson cuz of the song!hahahah!stupid luh~Then in class,when Romi is talkin about the guitar,i ripped open my doraemon packet and scream and the whole class look at me,I GOT THE DORAEMI PICK!i keep going on about my luck,im one proud ass haha~
then we head to arcade to play game before i head back.Was terribly annoyed.



im so greedy hoho
the esp school badge thingy is nice!

this freaking ESP guitar is worth 32 thousand bucks!WOOHOO
finally got to wear my boots!and like im running out of emo attire!gotta go shopping!So today,i stayed at home the whole day.Waitin for jesper to finish his stupid project so we can go pasa malam.Supposedly meet around 7 plus?cuz he told me he finish school at 5,then dragggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg till i meet him at yew tee at 11.
So the ironic thing is that,I was like thinking,'yay!its a good thing i still got like guy best friends to hang out with and i dunno what i will do if they have girlfriends.'
THEN!by the time i got there,pasa malam is closed.So i just bought ice cream and drinks and head back and i told jesper,since we haven hang out for so long,should call ryan they all out since our holiday clash and such,make it on sat?he said ok,den say after that he go on his date and im like wtf?i roll my eyes.okay,i shall not elaborate on this more cuz it's my fault for being selfish.So i shall now sulk at a corner and slit myself.CIAO PPL~
|
|