|
Princess

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD
The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.
Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD
The indelible words
|
 Wednesday, May 27, 2009
 Happy 18th Helmi. @ 8:31 PM
Didn't go to school today,damn the stupid cramps.Like srsly why must a girl suffer for all these shit?!I rather be baren cannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn~Met up with Jo to watch Night at the museum two.We ate at Pizza hut and I filled her with the recent updates of my life,how bastard and idiotic TrekEarth can be,how obnoxious some people are and how stress I am.Im sooo glad to met up with her though today I told her i wasn't free.But YAY!i guess God just have something in plan for both of us.After that,we went up to the theatre and the movie is nice!haha the Jonas brothers are the cupids!so funny!teehee.I love mimicking the evil dude's accent,the way he looks as though he's gonna spit out stuff any second.HILARIOUS!After that,i went to find cailing and we head to Jurong Point in search of a present with helmi,i intro her the icing to make a cake for him and we bought tons of stuff from Artbox.Head home,changed and met them out den we celebrated his bdae in mac.The mac delivery guys even sang bdae song with us and we gave them a piece of the cake.Funny shit!hahaha!then head home,im so freaking tired and so restless to blog. I love herrrrrrrrrrrr   smileeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~
|
|
 Wednesday, May 27, 2009
 Happy 18th Helmi. @ 8:31 PM
Didn't go to school today,damn the stupid cramps.Like srsly why must a girl suffer for all these shit?!I rather be baren cannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn~Met up with Jo to watch Night at the museum two.We ate at Pizza hut and I filled her with the recent updates of my life,how bastard and idiotic TrekEarth can be,how obnoxious some people are and how stress I am.Im sooo glad to met up with her though today I told her i wasn't free.But YAY!i guess God just have something in plan for both of us.After that,we went up to the theatre and the movie is nice!haha the Jonas brothers are the cupids!so funny!teehee.I love mimicking the evil dude's accent,the way he looks as though he's gonna spit out stuff any second.HILARIOUS!After that,i went to find cailing and we head to Jurong Point in search of a present with helmi,i intro her the icing to make a cake for him and we bought tons of stuff from Artbox.Head home,changed and met them out den we celebrated his bdae in mac.The mac delivery guys even sang bdae song with us and we gave them a piece of the cake.Funny shit!hahaha!then head home,im so freaking tired and so restless to blog. I love herrrrrrrrrrrr   smileeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~
|
|