5 Centimeters Per Second
Princess
I Support Privacy Protection

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD



The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.


Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD

The indelible words
*`Under this glittering starry sky,with the countless constellations and shadows,i wonder what you are gazing at?
*Beneath the galaxy,the stars dances with the twilight,come on baby,let the felicity take over us,just for this night.


recent entries
Balance;Shopaholic madness.
Let's meet at reverie gate 5 (:
Euphodyllic
Meeting up. + preview of some photos
Thrash it out.
Friendly day (:
On the verge.
I'm the new drummer for your heartbeat.
Solitary Solitude.(happy birthday pig!)
Conceited.


Constellations
Amanda
Amelia
Benji
Carina
Cailing
Caiwei
Cara
Carlyn
Carmen
Charlie
Chelsea
Eileen
Ernlong
Gmaine
Hayaya
Helmi
Ernlong
Janelle
Joanna
Joanne
Jocelyn
Junling
Kevin
Michelle
Pohpoh
Ryan
Sandra
Sherilyn
Snow
Vignette
Yongliang
Zihui


Put a dime in the jukebox and rock
Web Site Counter
Free Counter

rewind


Monday, July 06, 2009
A blood rose budded moon. @ 11:23 PM

First things first,Im accepted into the Pokemon Cosplay team!it's going to be at cosfest next year!whee!with snow and gmaine!I'm cosing as whismur!





Im cosing the girl XD









So...today,it's a hell lot of stuff cramped into a day.In class today,one of the conflicts happened.No matter hw they call each other brothers or what shit,when a problem occur it would totaly start a riot.They are so predictable...









Anyway,we had lunch today at TRCC and i saw a cute guy!whee!i was like quickly nudging jacq and she think he's cute too!he looks a little mixed and he's wearing braces.hahahaha!anyway,heart hurts when i walked out of the cafe empty handed if u know what i mean.



















After school,something infuriating happened.I took a cab home with jacq and sq.Envy them seriously,they can be friends just only from sec school but they are totally close and they communicate way better than me and some of my friends,when me and them had a relationship longer than theirs.Ah well~So when the taxi dropped them off,the uncle told me,



"Huh?you not alighting here?i no time send u to another place u know"





So he jsut dropped me off at some random busstop for me to hail another freaking cab.WTF?!then at the busstop,one woman and her friend stood infront of me and hail the cab like i macham invisible.WTF?!her guy friend know i was there and he didn't dare to say anything.TMD NO BALLS GO BE GAY LA.






Cabbed to Far east and ordered my shugo chara bag.Sob!35 bucks fly away so fast!then i bought a beanie!another 15 bucks fly!it's freaking ironic la,since this morning in enterprise we were learning about financial management and i realise i overspend quite a lot.So i wanted to curb my habits but once im out,the freaking shopaholic blood just rush out like nobody's business.Sigh~




So anyway,we ate and head to plaza sing.I played with the electric drumset!HEHEHEHEH!Guitar class started and the ambience felt a little weird,maybe it's cause we havent seen each other in 2 weeks and that i wasnt that hyper today.Wilson said i was funny and kept laughing at this joke i made,but the wilson i use to know just laugh and nv praise me,his suddenly praising me suddenly made me feel like we're gradually becoming strangers.Praise is good i mean,but then i knew from his normal attitude he'll never do this.So i dunno~
It feels like I've entered an alternate cosmic univerese,the parallel one perhaps?























Get this picture?I'm kissing scrumpy on webcam and snow is making a face at me!




Morning dawn tells you a new beginning,between the borders of dream and reality