5 Centimeters Per Second
Princess
I Support Privacy Protection

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD



The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.


Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD

The indelible words
*`Under this glittering starry sky,with the countless constellations and shadows,i wonder what you are gazing at?
*Beneath the galaxy,the stars dances with the twilight,come on baby,let the felicity take over us,just for this night.


recent entries
First band practice + pre treking jitters.
We are one big happy family XDD
The ostentatious fetish.
Silence
Technology problemzxzxz
OMG.<3 BLG MOREZXZX
Uncertainties
Another cheek sizzling day
Cheek sizzling day.
Debonair;the classy poised.


Constellations
Amanda
Amelia
Benji
Carina
Cailing
Caiwei
Cara
Carlyn
Carmen
Charlie
Chelsea
Eileen
Ernlong
Gmaine
Hayaya
Helmi
Ernlong
Janelle
Joanna
Joanne
Jocelyn
Junling
Kevin
Michelle
Pohpoh
Ryan
Sandra
Sherilyn
Snow
Vignette
Yongliang
Zihui


Put a dime in the jukebox and rock
Web Site Counter
Free Counter

rewind


Thursday, September 03, 2009
I AM A PRINCESS. @ 11:17 PM

I’m finally back from my trip.

Well,photos aren’t with me,they are with Edward and Kim. The camp was one word. Tedious.

It was like wake up, then trek. Till night, then cook and eat wash up sleep and the routine starts again. I know that sounds so mundane, but it’s not. Especially with this camp.

So let me briefly describe to you. We went to a state in Malaysia named Dabong. We had a tour guide name Uncle( yes everyone calls him that) and we climbed a total of 3 mountains. Mount Ayam, Mount Stong and Mount baha. They are all interlinked by roads and a gorgeous waterfall. I will blog in detailed once I get the photos but right now these are all I have. So let me just blog about today.


Last night, Uncle and his wife sent us to the station and we finally got the first coach. It was awesome being finally to sleep on a normal bed. I fell asleep first and when we woke up, we were almost to our destination. YAY! So we change our money and ate nearby. When I was consuming my food halfway, I felt a sudden dizzy spell and my tummy wasn’t feeling well, so the speed of my eating decrease and I couldn’t take it anymore so I just gulp down my soda. When walking back, I was trying to comprehend the headaches while lugging my backpack and trying to keep my balance.

When we got to the busstop,I felt my brow and it feels like it was normal. So after changing a few rounds of transportation, I finally got home, unpacked, showered and I lay my weary bones down. I had a nightmare…oh god. I woke up thinking it really happened and was so happy it didn’t. Then I tried to move my body but I can’t. They were absolutely stiff, my head was hurting and I felt the intense body heat of my own even when Im feeling alittle chilly. I rolled out of the sofa and went to my room to take my temp and oh god, it was 39 degrees. I never had such a high temp before so I mass text people to see if who could go with me to the doctor.

Not a lot of people replied me instantly, for a while I thought of texting Helmi. But I withdrew my hands and thoughts, I can’t imagine if he didn’t want to go and I’ll die at home or something. But it use to be him whom I can depend on in these situations. Thankfully, pig replied me and I called her.
I just said, “Hey, where are you now?”
And she said, “Wa, you sound sick leh.”

LOL! She sure knows me well huh? I didn’t have a hoarse voice or anything, my voice sounded pretty normal cuz I have no throat pain or anything, I just sounded tired and she knew I was sick. So I was sobbing on the phone to her on how miserable I am right now and she said she’ll be right over. Thanks a lot piggggggggggg!really. So she brought me to the doctor and when the doctor say my temp, both of us saw his eyes widen and I actually almost wanted to laugh. Cabbed home, bro bought my dinner so I can eat med. Then parents came home and mum was worried cuz it was my first time having a high fever. Ah well. I’m feeling much better now anyway.So I’m off to make love to my bed, I missed it like crap.





















kitten beneath edward


Dabong train station































































granite cave


sunrise from baha campsite.















drying the clothes over a stove.




filling water with a leaf.












summit of stong





































this is walkin on a log.like just a log only.













laughing as the thrill ended.









uncle's guestbooks are all full of caucasians.


sumptous dinner at uncle's house





beautiful hollow eggs



me and uncle's kid.cute luh him!











carriage home.



Morning dawn tells you a new beginning,between the borders of dream and reality