|
Princess

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD
The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.
Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD
The indelible words
|
 Thursday, August 30, 2007
 @ 11:40 AM
Woe is me...Had weird dreams today,i dreamt that i went canada with manii and her cousin kimmy.wahhahaha.BOZO.Went to buy my lunch and you can see all the primary school kids running around.It brings back great memories when i saw a guy playing catching with his mates under a block,like us Delirious used to.Even the day before PSLE,we didn't even bother to study.haha.And we would always go to playgrounds,call up people to play.Many times,some kid walk past us,we just walk over and invite them to join us and they steadily agreed.I miss those days,where things are always simple,you don't need much to be happy,just your friends.To me,it still is,just that secondary school seem more....not sure of the word,but a cross between complex and superficial.Looking at them,donning my old school uniform,really made me reminisce.Spent the whole day at home slacking and having movie marathons.Will be going school tml despite the 2 day MC. Today was a break for me,however,kinda sad its such a short one.I love going down during the evening to buy my dinner,you can see cute little kids finihsing afternoon session,the bright orange sun ready to set,the fresh air,everything can be euphoric.I guess,its just the way you look at the world,whether you are carryng a positive attiude or a negative one.I promised myself that joie de vire so i'm staying jocund x)I really miss those days~P.S thanks everyone for your well wishes! <3 You guys giv eme courage to take everystep,and keep my day bright,you guys are the best!and not to mention,my almight god x)
|
|
 Thursday, August 30, 2007
 @ 11:40 AM
Woe is me...Had weird dreams today,i dreamt that i went canada with manii and her cousin kimmy.wahhahaha.BOZO.Went to buy my lunch and you can see all the primary school kids running around.It brings back great memories when i saw a guy playing catching with his mates under a block,like us Delirious used to.Even the day before PSLE,we didn't even bother to study.haha.And we would always go to playgrounds,call up people to play.Many times,some kid walk past us,we just walk over and invite them to join us and they steadily agreed.I miss those days,where things are always simple,you don't need much to be happy,just your friends.To me,it still is,just that secondary school seem more....not sure of the word,but a cross between complex and superficial.Looking at them,donning my old school uniform,really made me reminisce.Spent the whole day at home slacking and having movie marathons.Will be going school tml despite the 2 day MC. Today was a break for me,however,kinda sad its such a short one.I love going down during the evening to buy my dinner,you can see cute little kids finihsing afternoon session,the bright orange sun ready to set,the fresh air,everything can be euphoric.I guess,its just the way you look at the world,whether you are carryng a positive attiude or a negative one.I promised myself that joie de vire so i'm staying jocund x)I really miss those days~P.S thanks everyone for your well wishes! <3 You guys giv eme courage to take everystep,and keep my day bright,you guys are the best!and not to mention,my almight god x)
|
|