5 Centimeters Per Second
Princess
I Support Privacy Protection

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD



The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.


Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD

The indelible words
*`Under this glittering starry sky,with the countless constellations and shadows,i wonder what you are gazing at?
*Beneath the galaxy,the stars dances with the twilight,come on baby,let the felicity take over us,just for this night.


recent entries
Disastrous day.Nothing much to blog,just hope tomo...
Friend's accompany is the best remedy!Rough day,an...
Chivalry is pronouced dead and extinct from this w...
Baby loves me and i love him Let's rock the house...
Mugged the whole day on chem!yay!finally,organix c...
I'm not sure how to describe today.Had a dream tod...
I'm turning freaking narcisstic especially upon th...
Today is so fun!I love all my mates can?They like,...
I failed so badly for my prelims can?somemore eng ...
Actually,people ask me why do i blog everyday,well...


Constellations
Amanda
Amelia
Benji
Carina
Cailing
Caiwei
Cara
Carlyn
Carmen
Charlie
Chelsea
Eileen
Ernlong
Gmaine
Hayaya
Helmi
Ernlong
Janelle
Joanna
Joanne
Jocelyn
Junling
Kevin
Michelle
Pohpoh
Ryan
Sandra
Sherilyn
Snow
Vignette
Yongliang
Zihui


Put a dime in the jukebox and rock
Web Site Counter
Free Counter

rewind


Saturday, September 29, 2007
@ 1:33 PM

So weird,i'm so tired even after slping for so long.

woke up at 1.30 and met jojo to cut hair.Haha i think mine is terrible!ah anyway she bought me a donut and she said its rare that Missy donut sells it and she was like,
jo:see i so good,love you so much
me:hahaha
jo:oi you pig,never say you love me
me:*rolls eyes* ok i love you
jo:wa lao,like that one.
me:hug her tightly,love you la!*secretly roll eyes*

muahahha!and she demand me to say she so good to buy me that donut in my blog.Anyway,met amelia for lunch,took neoprint and went to cg.Prayer meeting today,then went 888 den kfc study,where me and ryan fought over cheese fries and popcorn chicken,damn him.Pulling faces and acting cute,and say wad,3 more months den 2 years older den me,older and taller got use ah?humph!had a massive cat fight that involves kicking under the table,slapping,tickling and pinching of nipples.All by me of course,ryan can't retaliate.MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.Cabbed home as i'm too tired.SNore~
Nothing much,very tired.Hope tml will be fun,massive shoppin but so little time.hope my soccer brunette will be there x)

Watching howl's moving castle now and its sssssssoooooooooooooooooooooo romantic.
Sighs*everytime you look my way,i look away.I can't get caught up in that again,i wanan move on and get a new start,i wan a happy adolescent.Not sure why,everytime she tells me about you,a part of me yelled,yet another part of me didn't bother.
Everytime she tell me about you,i feels so desolate.Talking to you perputaul,hearing your thoughts,asking you out.My place in your heart used to be at the top,but you chose her over your friend,a good and close one.Yet you ran back to me when she put you aside,i'm not your toy.I need my euphoria badly.Watching howl's moving castle and i dunno why i'm crying,haha sensitive or stupid?i dunno,maybe my tearducts wanna is bursting out after a long break.

I never said anything but ryan and amelia know i'm upset,i myself din know it seriously.haix.thanks guys x)

the donut got heart shape

me amelia and mh

bleah

wad only,act cute

T.T

super long finger

bleah

wad sia,act cute only

i'm not posing,i'm seriously laughing


mh and me

a & g

lalala

bet amelia gwen

x)



Morning dawn tells you a new beginning,between the borders of dream and reality