|
Princess

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD
The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.
Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD
The indelible words
|
 Thursday, April 24, 2008
 Bitchy me @ 1:03 PM
I had an afternoon nap of 4 hours!i fell asleep right after tuition and went to mac to study with helmi,we kept laughing on the way back because i kept making fun of the music vid 'No you hang up' !!he laughed until he cried!If you want to know what i kept making fun off,is the way she pouts and everything when she picks up shayne's call,that is damn bimbotic la!So many dramatic things happen today and michie showed me this girl,who looks really ugly and she uses her boobs to get attention from guys.And obviously she's wearing push up.So gross la!talking about her makes me wanna puke more.She has weird small slanted eyes that ain't seductive,a fat body but she took slimming pills and it now looks better,and every narcisstic photo that shows of her has her ugly cleavage.haha.Ok now i'm going to brag...I super hate these kind of attention seekers.I myself hate revealing much cause my blood boils whenever i see old uncle staring.For her,well maybe she enjoys the attention.I never deny the fact that i'm obese,cause i am but i'm pretty please that i'm not overweight despite the intake of calories and food i take in than other normal people.But i really hate attention whores.Ah well...It's 4.30am and i'm not tired one bit,prob because of the afternoon nap.i hope i won't become nocturnal!hehe.Ok,i'm off to entertain myself with movies so see you guys in the afternoon! X)I WANNA DO MORE FUNNY VLOGS!THEY WILL BE NEWLY IMPROVED!WAHAHAHHAHA
|
|
 Thursday, April 24, 2008
 Bitchy me @ 1:03 PM
I had an afternoon nap of 4 hours!i fell asleep right after tuition and went to mac to study with helmi,we kept laughing on the way back because i kept making fun of the music vid 'No you hang up' !!he laughed until he cried!If you want to know what i kept making fun off,is the way she pouts and everything when she picks up shayne's call,that is damn bimbotic la!So many dramatic things happen today and michie showed me this girl,who looks really ugly and she uses her boobs to get attention from guys.And obviously she's wearing push up.So gross la!talking about her makes me wanna puke more.She has weird small slanted eyes that ain't seductive,a fat body but she took slimming pills and it now looks better,and every narcisstic photo that shows of her has her ugly cleavage.haha.Ok now i'm going to brag...I super hate these kind of attention seekers.I myself hate revealing much cause my blood boils whenever i see old uncle staring.For her,well maybe she enjoys the attention.I never deny the fact that i'm obese,cause i am but i'm pretty please that i'm not overweight despite the intake of calories and food i take in than other normal people.But i really hate attention whores.Ah well...It's 4.30am and i'm not tired one bit,prob because of the afternoon nap.i hope i won't become nocturnal!hehe.Ok,i'm off to entertain myself with movies so see you guys in the afternoon! X)I WANNA DO MORE FUNNY VLOGS!THEY WILL BE NEWLY IMPROVED!WAHAHAHHAHA
|
|