|
Princess

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD
The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.
Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD
The indelible words
|
 Monday, April 28, 2008
 I will be me @ 1:49 PM
I'm feeling much better,i think.Well ok,i'm just trying not to think of it,when it hits me back i'm gonna change back to emo freako again so enjoy it while it last...Btw,i do really feel better,well not counting my bloody headache.Time past swiftly today too,maybe its because i woke up rather late and i spent the whole afternoon talking to joanna on msn,like finally we're going to hang out.I wanna get a cam so badly >.<>
Watched the Bestie Festie on nickelodeon and its so sweet,because they thought Addie was heartbroken with a breakup,they did stupid yet thoughtful stuff to make her feel better,that was so sweet!I probably wouldn't have thought of that though...time to rearrange my thoughts then.Hhohoho.
My brain is still a complete blank,its my emotions that writes :) I'm feeling sorry for my husband or bf again cause i'm watching pokemon X)
I haven't upload photos for a long time cause my phone is spoilt.So here's an old narcisstic shot of me during the chinese new year.
|
|
 Monday, April 28, 2008
 I will be me @ 1:49 PM
I'm feeling much better,i think.Well ok,i'm just trying not to think of it,when it hits me back i'm gonna change back to emo freako again so enjoy it while it last...Btw,i do really feel better,well not counting my bloody headache.Time past swiftly today too,maybe its because i woke up rather late and i spent the whole afternoon talking to joanna on msn,like finally we're going to hang out.I wanna get a cam so badly >.<>
Watched the Bestie Festie on nickelodeon and its so sweet,because they thought Addie was heartbroken with a breakup,they did stupid yet thoughtful stuff to make her feel better,that was so sweet!I probably wouldn't have thought of that though...time to rearrange my thoughts then.Hhohoho.
My brain is still a complete blank,its my emotions that writes :) I'm feeling sorry for my husband or bf again cause i'm watching pokemon X)
I haven't upload photos for a long time cause my phone is spoilt.So here's an old narcisstic shot of me during the chinese new year.
|
|