5 Centimeters Per Second
Princess
I Support Privacy Protection

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD



The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.


Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD

The indelible words
*`Under this glittering starry sky,with the countless constellations and shadows,i wonder what you are gazing at?
*Beneath the galaxy,the stars dances with the twilight,come on baby,let the felicity take over us,just for this night.


recent entries
Erm...
Your life...mundane much?
A day with so many farking different emotions.
Another day goes by...
Give me a cookie i'll give you a hug! <3
I LOVE POKEMON
I will be me
Void
Emo day.
Someone's watching over me...


Constellations
Amanda
Amelia
Benji
Carina
Cailing
Caiwei
Cara
Carlyn
Carmen
Charlie
Chelsea
Eileen
Ernlong
Gmaine
Hayaya
Helmi
Ernlong
Janelle
Joanna
Joanne
Jocelyn
Junling
Kevin
Michelle
Pohpoh
Ryan
Sandra
Sherilyn
Snow
Vignette
Yongliang
Zihui


Put a dime in the jukebox and rock
Web Site Counter
Free Counter

rewind


Sunday, May 04, 2008
Creepy jeepers. @ 4:20 PM

I had so many dreams,i woke up with a headache and feeling sleepy the entire day.


I watched some shows and finished up my homework,i love weekends.A break for me after straining my mind.I didn't do much,just that when i got home,my brother was playing his PS2,a new game he borrowed from his friends.

The title is something Tormented 3,i forgot the name la,but it was about a woman strolling in a haunted house,her mission was to take photo of ghosts.The camera has exocrism powers so when she take their photos,it will sort of capture them,literally.I think he was scared lor,so he entice me with the game.

He asked me if i wanted to play,siao i oso nv play before.I ask him if he got shocked and scared bu the game before and he say he had,quite a number of times somemore.It's because the animation seemed quite real,and the ghost can suddenly pop out of nowhere,strong ghosts look the most scary.My brother was saying how real the animation look,i don't find it real leh.Look like final fantasy like that,real meh?I love the top the woman was wearing though....

Was suppose to go out and study today but cailing nv reply my msg,helmi is like more disappointed in her.Haix....

The shows i watched today are all rather spooky,i think i might start writing a ghost story from now on.Hohohoho.

I love my new jacket!

I'm not sure why but i kept thinking of the kiss.Even on the cheek its like....really nice.Hahah!I'm going beserk i tell you.




Morning dawn tells you a new beginning,between the borders of dream and reality