5 Centimeters Per Second
Princess
I Support Privacy Protection

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD



The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.


Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD

The indelible words
*`Under this glittering starry sky,with the countless constellations and shadows,i wonder what you are gazing at?
*Beneath the galaxy,the stars dances with the twilight,come on baby,let the felicity take over us,just for this night.


recent entries
A day with so many farking different emotions.
Another day goes by...
Give me a cookie i'll give you a hug! <3
I LOVE POKEMON
I will be me
Void
Emo day.
Someone's watching over me...
Bitchy me
Steamboat!


Constellations
Amanda
Amelia
Benji
Carina
Cailing
Caiwei
Cara
Carlyn
Carmen
Charlie
Chelsea
Eileen
Ernlong
Gmaine
Hayaya
Helmi
Ernlong
Janelle
Joanna
Joanne
Jocelyn
Junling
Kevin
Michelle
Pohpoh
Ryan
Sandra
Sherilyn
Snow
Vignette
Yongliang
Zihui


Put a dime in the jukebox and rock
Web Site Counter
Free Counter

rewind


Saturday, May 03, 2008
Your life...mundane much? @ 11:39 AM

HAHAHAHA!I kept bragging to zihui how not mundane my life is(except when i sometimes stay at home) and how lucky she is to always get the fun when she goes out with me,i'm such a bastard.

I was waiting for her at woodlands,and she said to meet at 5,SHE ARRIVED AT 5.20!i look like a dork waiting there can?!BUT BUT BUT,2 funny things happen.

1)Her school got a cute AM,Joanna!HE LOOK LIKE MAX THERIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeap,but he have ghetto huge bombard hair,but he really look like max!Change hairstyle and i'll marry you!

2) i saw Suli and her bf,was it Jie smth?I forgot,not very close...he was looking at me and i pretended not to know him,when i finally looked at him,he gave me a brief nod to acknowledge it,i stuck out my tongue and the expression on his face after that was classic!

We took a train to orchard and we bought smth to eat,i bully zh la!I carry her laptop for her,so when people give out flyers,she have to take them and i don't!and she has to feed me too!WOOHOO!

When we reached,the place was practically empty,and we started playing poolyday version 2.The place was soon packing with cheena guys T.T

Then then then,there was this cameraman from channel newsasia taking people playing com.I thought they were filming a show or smth,but he took a vague shot of almost everyone in the room.Once,he walk to film someone infront of me,i look at him and frown,the camera light was farking irritating,and he saw me and HE FILM DIRECTLY AT ME!ZIHUI WAS SITTING BESIDE ME GIGGLING LA!EVIL!When he was filming me,i was playing the game frowning the entire way.

When we left,zh was asking what if he put it on tv?So embarssing,the whole room was like we are the only girls,zh say she saw some but i didn't.I suggested that we go out and whack the hell out of him and steal his footage and she laugh,when i say i wasn't jokin she was like .....

Went bk and 3 teens came in,i asked zihui to go order and she was like,hesitating and she actually went there,came back,nervously took out coins to give me,shoved the thought aside,place them back in the pocket and went back to order.PRO LA!she oso can nervous until like that,so cute!

We were eating the usual when we saw the group and we regconise them,they were from 2 weeks ago!The supermodel guy now look kinda fat,or maybe it wasn't him.Dunno,but they were wearing the exact same outfit.Eeeeyer,never wash.

We strolled around and when we went back downstairs,there was another group beside them and all of them are hot!but ah well,i am super lazy so yeap.Too much drama in one day too..

We went to meet my parents for supper,cam whoring the entire journey.I only slept for 5 hours yesterday so right now,i'm willing for my hair to dry so i can turn in!Going to watch movie with jo tml!YIPEE!

I took one nice photo of zihui!
Me:ZIHUI!I TAKE YOU SO NICE U TAKE ME SO KNS!
ME:OK BETTER BUT MINE IS STILL NICER!
i look so happy for what?the condo also don't belong to me T.T

i love this photo!


i look farking retarded





this photo is damn funny
Yeap,i bullied zihui the whole day.WAHAHAHAHHA



Morning dawn tells you a new beginning,between the borders of dream and reality