|
Princess

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD
The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.
Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD
The indelible words
|
 Friday, May 02, 2008
 A day with so many farking different emotions. @ 2:08 PM
I'm dying trying to stay positive in such a negative world.Right...so i was trying to stay positive right,then came this sms that thrashed the whole day and i was vexed by it,so i watched tv to kick it off my mind.Then came another negative stuff,i forgot what it is but it wasn't that big,so i kicked in back to my head and did my homework,and i realised i didn't know how to do the maths graph,so i skipped to biology,which i've been putting off,and i realise the big words that were staring back at my face,i had no mood to study at the weather.When my parents came back,i asked them if they had seen my retainers,because i was scared my teeth were going crooked,and we tried finding it,and my parents was like'Why can't you keep them nicely?'WTH!HOW ARE U SUPPOSE TO KEEP IT NICELY WHEN U WEAR THEM EVERY NIGHT!I JUST PLACE THEM ON THE SINK BESIDE THE TOOTHPASTE AND THEY SAY I ANYHOW PLACE IT,WHERE U WANT ME TO PUT?!ON TOP OF THE TOILET BOWL!?then they kept nagging about me everytime losing my stuff,blah blah blah.It's like,if they don't find faults with me,they will die.I never had a perfect thing for them.Zh said it could be because of their age,that they are older than regular parents.I don't know...Argh...And right now i feel better,movies and songs are like my solace ya know?It's only during bedtime that i complain to God of all the unfair things in my life so yea...The weather is such a killer!wish it would rain soon >.<P.S I saw gx in the Chick vs Dick episode,she confirmed it.I find it hilarious i don't know why.
|
|
 Friday, May 02, 2008
 A day with so many farking different emotions. @ 2:08 PM
I'm dying trying to stay positive in such a negative world.Right...so i was trying to stay positive right,then came this sms that thrashed the whole day and i was vexed by it,so i watched tv to kick it off my mind.Then came another negative stuff,i forgot what it is but it wasn't that big,so i kicked in back to my head and did my homework,and i realised i didn't know how to do the maths graph,so i skipped to biology,which i've been putting off,and i realise the big words that were staring back at my face,i had no mood to study at the weather.When my parents came back,i asked them if they had seen my retainers,because i was scared my teeth were going crooked,and we tried finding it,and my parents was like'Why can't you keep them nicely?'WTH!HOW ARE U SUPPOSE TO KEEP IT NICELY WHEN U WEAR THEM EVERY NIGHT!I JUST PLACE THEM ON THE SINK BESIDE THE TOOTHPASTE AND THEY SAY I ANYHOW PLACE IT,WHERE U WANT ME TO PUT?!ON TOP OF THE TOILET BOWL!?then they kept nagging about me everytime losing my stuff,blah blah blah.It's like,if they don't find faults with me,they will die.I never had a perfect thing for them.Zh said it could be because of their age,that they are older than regular parents.I don't know...Argh...And right now i feel better,movies and songs are like my solace ya know?It's only during bedtime that i complain to God of all the unfair things in my life so yea...The weather is such a killer!wish it would rain soon >.<P.S I saw gx in the Chick vs Dick episode,she confirmed it.I find it hilarious i don't know why.
|
|