|
Princess

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD
The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.
Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD
The indelible words
|
 Tuesday, May 13, 2008
 Tons of misses. @ 2:40 AM
Ok,this is the lost post i talked about....I've been missing school stuff these few days,here are some of the things that i missed about school.(p.S these are not in order)- Going home with joanna,talking laughing etc etc.Esp whacking her ass whenever we sing in the morning assembly!that was classic!
- Being in chemistry with Carina, talking about lame stuff and bullying mr chew, missing his lame jokes btw.
- Farking disgusting food of our cafeteria.( i don't know why i missed it)
- Eating at 163,though i think joanna never wants to eat there for her whole life.LOL
- Huitian gan ma talking in her loud piercing cute voice.
- Bullying weihao
- Michie bullying weihao(weihao is born to let ppl bully)
- Whacking and bickering with the monk,Sinhan.
- Teasing Xinxuan (no one has the right to say i'm evil!Everyone bullied her before ok!)
- Xinyi with her crazy stunts,chasing peng liang and andy(p.S i miss her stunts and not her,thus i am not highlighting her name)
- Calling Pussy(aka mr ong),Pussy.And also captain's ball!
- Douglas' stupid lame jokes.
- Laughing at Nizam and his small arse.WAHAHHA
- I miss playing jump!
- Calling Zhi cheng daddy!and watch his face twitch.HAHAHAA.eh he admits it to joanna hor,dun play play
I think that's about all,if i can think of more i will add it to this post.Hehe. I had another great dram tonight, if it wasn't so short, it could be the second best dream i ever had.I'm so intoxicated in my reverie,inebriate in the rapture.Mum cooked up a aumptous lunch!BUT NEH NEH MY BROTHER ATE UP ALL THE RICE.ASSHOLE I cleared out my room,so now its super clean and neat.So happy~Also,today's weather was perfect,i even bought myself ice cream as a treat.Delighted XD
Have you ever seen such a beautiful night?I could almost kissed the stars for shining so bright~
|
|
 Tuesday, May 13, 2008
 Tons of misses. @ 2:40 AM
Ok,this is the lost post i talked about....I've been missing school stuff these few days,here are some of the things that i missed about school.(p.S these are not in order)- Going home with joanna,talking laughing etc etc.Esp whacking her ass whenever we sing in the morning assembly!that was classic!
- Being in chemistry with Carina, talking about lame stuff and bullying mr chew, missing his lame jokes btw.
- Farking disgusting food of our cafeteria.( i don't know why i missed it)
- Eating at 163,though i think joanna never wants to eat there for her whole life.LOL
- Huitian gan ma talking in her loud piercing cute voice.
- Bullying weihao
- Michie bullying weihao(weihao is born to let ppl bully)
- Whacking and bickering with the monk,Sinhan.
- Teasing Xinxuan (no one has the right to say i'm evil!Everyone bullied her before ok!)
- Xinyi with her crazy stunts,chasing peng liang and andy(p.S i miss her stunts and not her,thus i am not highlighting her name)
- Calling Pussy(aka mr ong),Pussy.And also captain's ball!
- Douglas' stupid lame jokes.
- Laughing at Nizam and his small arse.WAHAHHA
- I miss playing jump!
- Calling Zhi cheng daddy!and watch his face twitch.HAHAHAA.eh he admits it to joanna hor,dun play play
I think that's about all,if i can think of more i will add it to this post.Hehe. I had another great dram tonight, if it wasn't so short, it could be the second best dream i ever had.I'm so intoxicated in my reverie,inebriate in the rapture.Mum cooked up a aumptous lunch!BUT NEH NEH MY BROTHER ATE UP ALL THE RICE.ASSHOLE I cleared out my room,so now its super clean and neat.So happy~Also,today's weather was perfect,i even bought myself ice cream as a treat.Delighted XD
Have you ever seen such a beautiful night?I could almost kissed the stars for shining so bright~
|
|