5 Centimeters Per Second
Princess
I Support Privacy Protection

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD



The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.


Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD

The indelible words
*`Under this glittering starry sky,with the countless constellations and shadows,i wonder what you are gazing at?
*Beneath the galaxy,the stars dances with the twilight,come on baby,let the felicity take over us,just for this night.


recent entries
A series of sickly events.
I AM A PRINCESS.
First band practice + pre treking jitters.
We are one big happy family XDD
The ostentatious fetish.
Silence
Technology problemzxzxz
OMG.<3 BLG MOREZXZX
Uncertainties
Another cheek sizzling day


Constellations
Amanda
Amelia
Benji
Carina
Cailing
Caiwei
Cara
Carlyn
Carmen
Charlie
Chelsea
Eileen
Ernlong
Gmaine
Hayaya
Helmi
Ernlong
Janelle
Joanna
Joanne
Jocelyn
Junling
Kevin
Michelle
Pohpoh
Ryan
Sandra
Sherilyn
Snow
Vignette
Yongliang
Zihui


Put a dime in the jukebox and rock
Web Site Counter
Free Counter

rewind


Thursday, September 10, 2009
Myself youself. @ 10:19 PM

Let me just say this first. This is not an emo post. REALLY!

You know, there’s a small room in my head. Compared to my real room, it’s bigger and nicer, though my room feels cosier.. Sort of like a fairy tale room. The room had no doors nor windows, despite it’s size, there’s only one chandelier hanging from the ceiling. The wall are filled with pictures and the furnitures include a quaint little study desk, a cute little coffee table, a crimson velvet couch and many many shelves, oh and a guitar(considered furniture?). So I guess the room look more like a study room than a bedroom. Half of the room’s floor is carpeted, the other half is tiled red and black. Where the tiled areas are, there are much plushies and cuddly stuff.
The shelves are mostly medieval, made of wood, but I love the smell of wood. It’s a room that doesn’t require cleaning up, because whenever I think back about something, the dust gets taken care of. But what’s weirder, the portal to that room can only be entered by my own room. People call it memory lane, some call it daydreaming but for me, it’s just my little room.The little room that extipates the outside world, my small little world XD

This world is whacked isn’t it? I’m watching an anime and the girl, she has a crush on her best friend. She’s jealous of her that she’s someone whose always expressive, positive and strong. Then one day, she saw her crying infront of her twin brother and she felt jealous, she knew that she would only show her weak side to her brother and not her, so what are best friends for? Because she ‘hate’ her so much, she framed the siblings of having an affair and her dad wanted to send her to London. Then she couldn’t understand why she’d leap in to save her when her life is in danger and she felt suffocated.

When I’m watching this, I really wonder why people like to complicate matters. It was just so simple. Why couldn’t you just go up to the person and tell them instead of doing so much stuff to make you and the other party sad. Just doesn’t make sense does it?

Many a times, people shift the blame and constantly find excuses. I knew that well, it’s one of the things I learnt from the Stong trip. I blamed the terrains, I blame the climb, I blame the pesky pests, I blame the wounds I got, when in the end, I knew the truth was that I was weak. I knew it all from the start but I was never prepared to embrace it. But I realise that once I accepted it, it made the climb easier and swifter. I watch as people around me, tell me whose fault it is, how they expect who to apologise and such. I never knew the real side of things, but in my own life, there are times when it’s another’s fault, or my fault. I apologised, but perhaps it shouldn’t be the only thing I do. That I didn’t do any follow ups to let them know I’m really sorry.
But anyway, due to camping and staying home, I didn’t have a chance to interact with my friends much. But I’m enjoying my tranquillity to the fullest, at least when I’m alone and wallowing in my “little room”, the outside world doesn’t bother me, no one can disturb my inner peace which is just the way I like it, I can finally be myself (:

But now, it seems like apologising seems worst than climbing a mountain to some people.

So sometimes, it really is just you.


P.S I HAVE A SUDDEN CRAVING FOR MACARONS.
P.S.S Ok I have weird inner thoughts, should I ask my mum for a raise in allowance so I can afford therapy?hmmmmmm

Lets stay friends forever just like my fav anime k! XD



Morning dawn tells you a new beginning,between the borders of dream and reality