|
Princess

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD
The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.
Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD
The indelible words
*`Under this glittering starry sky,with the countless constellations and shadows,i wonder what you are gazing at?
*Beneath the galaxy,the stars dances with the twilight,come on baby,let the felicity take over us,just for this night.
recent entries
Woe is me...Had weird dreams today,i dreamt that i...
Whole body aching over T.T(this is diao face!not c...
I hardly got any slp T.TWent to school and michie ...
Today was aboslute fun! x)Met michelle and hq was ...
Tired. I really wish,my heart could settle down.I ...
LOL TODAY IS A LITTLE FUNIts like the whole day we...
I guess...i'm in love <3Why did i blush when you l...
Ahem ahem.Well its 11 and i'm not tired so i'm her...
OMG,TODAY IS SO FREAKING FUN,I'M EUPHORIA.Everythi...
Mood:HOPELESS ROMANTICEver felt like you aren't on...
Constellations
Amanda
Amelia
Benji
Carina
Cailing
Caiwei
Cara
Carlyn
Carmen
Charlie
Chelsea
Eileen
Ernlong
Gmaine
Hayaya
Helmi
Ernlong
Janelle
Joanna
Joanne
Jocelyn
Junling
Kevin
Michelle
Pohpoh
Ryan
Sandra
Sherilyn
Snow
Vignette
Yongliang
Zihui
Put a dime in the jukebox and rock
Free Counter
rewind
|
 Saturday, September 01, 2007
 @ 12:40 PM
I wished the world can give me a break sometimes.Today was fun!Poor Mrs Yap had to participate in all the games just to get us bonus points,however we didn't win.But,we showed class spirit in almost every game,had breakfast with the whole class and mrs yap,douglas treat us to the drinks.Sweet right?i played volleyball,apparently,i'm a good catcher,never a good striker,i played tongue twister,which erm proves that my tongue is not meant to be twisted,marble drop,which we finished promptly and i also played catch the ball,where me and huitian is damn tyco to catch like 90% of the ball most of the time.I wished you guys could give me a break sometimes,i had never crossed the boundary as the friend so i plead you not to think too much as i didn't.I love being friends with everyone currently,i don't need any pressure or any stufff to keep me distant with my friends.If you wanna ruin that friendship,i have nothing to say.Why doesn't anyone have faith in me?beliving that i'm that naive lovelorn,i've grown up since that incident,trust me.I never want to get hurt by anyone,esp my friends,so set your mind at ease.Truthfully,i'm kinda imune to this kinda stuff.So....no point....cause....i made a promise to the most important person in my life x)Singing and songs can take my sorrows away.I love hanging out with my mates,zihui was so nice to help care for me when i told her i was sick throughout the whole morning.Michie came over to get the gift i bought for her this morning.I love my mates,as for those that didn't really do something friendly,just let it go.I hope you know what i mean.Mates forever,Cheers~All because i promised myself that joie de vire.And i hope,you will help to instill it in my life.Take it as i beg you,let's be like last time,where we hang around with nothing but fun hanging on our mind,i'm knackered enough fighting this stupid illness and stressing over studies.High fever and eye getting red again,SPLITTING HEADACHES.ARGH!send me get well soon messages or i won't talk to you forever!hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaah!!!(brain burning,going looney)  
|
|
 Saturday, September 01, 2007
 @ 12:40 PM
I wished the world can give me a break sometimes.Today was fun!Poor Mrs Yap had to participate in all the games just to get us bonus points,however we didn't win.But,we showed class spirit in almost every game,had breakfast with the whole class and mrs yap,douglas treat us to the drinks.Sweet right?i played volleyball,apparently,i'm a good catcher,never a good striker,i played tongue twister,which erm proves that my tongue is not meant to be twisted,marble drop,which we finished promptly and i also played catch the ball,where me and huitian is damn tyco to catch like 90% of the ball most of the time.I wished you guys could give me a break sometimes,i had never crossed the boundary as the friend so i plead you not to think too much as i didn't.I love being friends with everyone currently,i don't need any pressure or any stufff to keep me distant with my friends.If you wanna ruin that friendship,i have nothing to say.Why doesn't anyone have faith in me?beliving that i'm that naive lovelorn,i've grown up since that incident,trust me.I never want to get hurt by anyone,esp my friends,so set your mind at ease.Truthfully,i'm kinda imune to this kinda stuff.So....no point....cause....i made a promise to the most important person in my life x)Singing and songs can take my sorrows away.I love hanging out with my mates,zihui was so nice to help care for me when i told her i was sick throughout the whole morning.Michie came over to get the gift i bought for her this morning.I love my mates,as for those that didn't really do something friendly,just let it go.I hope you know what i mean.Mates forever,Cheers~All because i promised myself that joie de vire.And i hope,you will help to instill it in my life.Take it as i beg you,let's be like last time,where we hang around with nothing but fun hanging on our mind,i'm knackered enough fighting this stupid illness and stressing over studies.High fever and eye getting red again,SPLITTING HEADACHES.ARGH!send me get well soon messages or i won't talk to you forever!hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaah!!!(brain burning,going looney)  
|
|