|
Princess

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD
The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.
Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD
The indelible words
*`Under this glittering starry sky,with the countless constellations and shadows,i wonder what you are gazing at?
*Beneath the galaxy,the stars dances with the twilight,come on baby,let the felicity take over us,just for this night.
recent entries
I freaking slept for 2 hours,isomnia acting up aga...
Alright,i'm here.Met jojo at yew tee and took a bu...
So weird,i'm so tired even after slping for so lon...
Disastrous day.Nothing much to blog,just hope tomo...
Friend's accompany is the best remedy!Rough day,an...
Chivalry is pronouced dead and extinct from this w...
Baby loves me and i love him Let's rock the house...
Mugged the whole day on chem!yay!finally,organix c...
I'm not sure how to describe today.Had a dream tod...
I'm turning freaking narcisstic especially upon th...
Constellations
Amanda
Amelia
Benji
Carina
Cailing
Caiwei
Cara
Carlyn
Carmen
Charlie
Chelsea
Eileen
Ernlong
Gmaine
Hayaya
Helmi
Ernlong
Janelle
Joanna
Joanne
Jocelyn
Junling
Kevin
Michelle
Pohpoh
Ryan
Sandra
Sherilyn
Snow
Vignette
Yongliang
Zihui
Put a dime in the jukebox and rock
Free Counter
rewind
|
 Wednesday, October 03, 2007
 @ 11:55 AM
I hesitated and pondered,looking at my phone,will it be yet another mistake and regret again?and i wimped out.Feeling so moody today.I wished,some things can be resolved,and you will tell me everything will be ok again.This oscillation has got to stop,i want to advance forward!argh!Anyway,tml i have to stay back with jo to study and also to do that stupid job that nizam can't handle.Bleah,anyway,i've dug out a few photo albums of me going overseas when i was a child,i promise to show them to jo and rina tml.Feeling utterly bored today,but jo is like so worried for my birthday celeb,she gets more uptight about it then i do!haha!Anyway,the celeb will be on 13 Nov since our gradution lunch is on my actual birthday(blood boiling again) and if you want the time and venue,feel free to approach me.I know 13 is the last paper,POA,so you guys can come after that yea?Isn't it funny how you always wanna have a fun and grand birthday then your previous one,and you always think that you can't wait for your birthday again,but once your birthday is approaching again,you feel restless and lazy to do the planning and such.I mean,it applies for girls,guys usually just stat at home,rot,sleep,play dota yada yada and wait till someone ask them out or smth.BORING.lucky i'm not a guy T.TI'm knackered,going to bed after finishin my hot chocolate,kiss baby good night and say my bed time prayer.Tra la la,lets hope tml wun suck so bad!heheheh!!!All the best for people having EOY exam! michie and me  bibi and bubu  Friendz
|
|
 Wednesday, October 03, 2007
 @ 11:55 AM
I hesitated and pondered,looking at my phone,will it be yet another mistake and regret again?and i wimped out.Feeling so moody today.I wished,some things can be resolved,and you will tell me everything will be ok again.This oscillation has got to stop,i want to advance forward!argh!Anyway,tml i have to stay back with jo to study and also to do that stupid job that nizam can't handle.Bleah,anyway,i've dug out a few photo albums of me going overseas when i was a child,i promise to show them to jo and rina tml.Feeling utterly bored today,but jo is like so worried for my birthday celeb,she gets more uptight about it then i do!haha!Anyway,the celeb will be on 13 Nov since our gradution lunch is on my actual birthday(blood boiling again) and if you want the time and venue,feel free to approach me.I know 13 is the last paper,POA,so you guys can come after that yea?Isn't it funny how you always wanna have a fun and grand birthday then your previous one,and you always think that you can't wait for your birthday again,but once your birthday is approaching again,you feel restless and lazy to do the planning and such.I mean,it applies for girls,guys usually just stat at home,rot,sleep,play dota yada yada and wait till someone ask them out or smth.BORING.lucky i'm not a guy T.TI'm knackered,going to bed after finishin my hot chocolate,kiss baby good night and say my bed time prayer.Tra la la,lets hope tml wun suck so bad!heheheh!!!All the best for people having EOY exam! michie and me  bibi and bubu  Friendz
|
|