5 Centimeters Per Second
Princess
I Support Privacy Protection

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD



The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.


Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD

The indelible words
*`Under this glittering starry sky,with the countless constellations and shadows,i wonder what you are gazing at?
*Beneath the galaxy,the stars dances with the twilight,come on baby,let the felicity take over us,just for this night.


recent entries
Brave vibration
Seiran-sai! <3
Plagued.
These Halcyon days.
Myself youself.
A series of sickly events.
I AM A PRINCESS.
First band practice + pre treking jitters.
We are one big happy family XDD
The ostentatious fetish.


Constellations
Amanda
Amelia
Benji
Carina
Cailing
Caiwei
Cara
Carlyn
Carmen
Charlie
Chelsea
Eileen
Ernlong
Gmaine
Hayaya
Helmi
Ernlong
Janelle
Joanna
Joanne
Jocelyn
Junling
Kevin
Michelle
Pohpoh
Ryan
Sandra
Sherilyn
Snow
Vignette
Yongliang
Zihui


Put a dime in the jukebox and rock
Web Site Counter
Free Counter

rewind


Saturday, September 26, 2009
O-M-G? @ 10:14 PM




































Went for yoshi's bbq and went home at 2.30am.Taxi fare exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx T.T but i get to see toshi and get to eat nice food so its alll goooooooooooooooood~LALALA.

Omg im like watching Lovely complex.It's a nice anime!its about a really tall girl and a really short guy falling in love and like when i watch and this guy asked her height and she said, "Im 170."



OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.I'm like 2-3 cm to that heighttttttt.WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF.I thought i was normal!SOB~~~~~~~~~~
AND GUESS WHAT I REALISE?!I BURNT MY SCALP!WTF WTF WTF.Now there's hard skin stick to one part of the top of my head and it hurts when i comb it.SOBBBBBBBBBBBBbbbb.My life sure looks like some joke can.ARGHHHH


So anyway,I always wanted to begin my blog entries with an elusive and mystic kind of feel, like I'm sounding emo but I'm just expressing my feelings kinda way,but i guess my comical life gets the best out of me.


Here's smth out of my own:


In this restless crowd,
I searched for an answer.I could cry out here and still go unnoticed.
I tried to look for a smile around,
their impertub unwelcoming faces.
Those fervent feelings,
impeded by vanity.
Wandering people, wandering thoughts.
The abandoned dreams that goes adrift in the atmosphere,
if only we could catch it.
We could show the world.
Blithe,
that's how it's suppose to be like.
If only they could see it the way we do,
if only people will stop staring ahead and glance up at the sky,
their lives could use a little appreciation.

Well...It probably don't make much sense to most people but if you get what i mean,you get what i mean.It's a pretty perpetual scene,for this scene I was actually talking about standing in the middle of a crowded train station.Ack,I seriously need to work on my vocab and grammer skills,not to mention I'm taking a whole new language,I gotta keep up with my old ones.HEH.
And the worst of it is...you never seem to realise how sweet you are aren't you?
I seriously wish i could see my life replay in like,watching a movie sort of way.Maybe then I'll realise how lucky I am and probably stop probing myself.Sigh~






Anyway,peektures from the beach outing!they are all super fab thanks to doug,his skills,editing and of course,his awesome cam.

















































Morning dawn tells you a new beginning,between the borders of dream and reality