|
Princess

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD
The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.
Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD
The indelible words
|
 Tuesday, October 13, 2009
 Gotta pick myself up. @ 8:21 PM
 LOVE MY BABY I finally got to go home with ben they all.HOHO~love making fun of him man~he's damn fun.Snow is becoming violent.YAY!I love imparting my "skills" to ppl.LOL~the guy bleed ok!i nv so violent before lor!hoho~ So fcking sian,all lessons are bloody cancelled.Guitar is cancelled cuz Romi is sick(means no bong jr)sianzxz.
Then jap lessons is cancelled too.Oh and this weekend I'm going for my camping trip.Not really excited but i hope someone misses me when I'm gone. *hint hint * XDD
OHOH!BEN IS MY NEW DADDY!my last daddy was zhicheng can.That was so long ago.Long time expire liao.This one dunno will expire ma.hm....
Anyway,Im looking forward to the trip more.Because it's good to getaway haha.A timely escapade.WHEE.Though I think i will die when i come back to school on monday and the rest of the days of the week =3=
Today after training,Jesper came to Yt to fetch me while i was shopping for grocerries for camp.Thanks Tong! I guess he was just worried about me since I was being a little emo recently.haha.GOMEN!thanks and sorry k Tong!love ya!!!!!
I should just be myself and charge forward (: Me and baby are bloody inseperable these few days,even feel like bringing him to schoool man.At least I feel secure when it's with me.
Thanks to all H and Tong for your concern (: esp tong, whom was there whenever i need you,either through text or in person,I'm damn touched k!long time since someone does that.I dun wanna worry you guys anymore and I'll be fine (: These things used to be what me and jo go through together but she's rather caught up with stuff and I miss her,i miss michelle too.I just wish,everyone could be with me again.I love you guys.
you guys are the best.
And below are pics of my new classmates!dozo!~  thanks for the photo vig!
|
|
 Tuesday, October 13, 2009
 Gotta pick myself up. @ 8:21 PM
 LOVE MY BABY I finally got to go home with ben they all.HOHO~love making fun of him man~he's damn fun.Snow is becoming violent.YAY!I love imparting my "skills" to ppl.LOL~the guy bleed ok!i nv so violent before lor!hoho~ So fcking sian,all lessons are bloody cancelled.Guitar is cancelled cuz Romi is sick(means no bong jr)sianzxz.
Then jap lessons is cancelled too.Oh and this weekend I'm going for my camping trip.Not really excited but i hope someone misses me when I'm gone. *hint hint * XDD
OHOH!BEN IS MY NEW DADDY!my last daddy was zhicheng can.That was so long ago.Long time expire liao.This one dunno will expire ma.hm....
Anyway,Im looking forward to the trip more.Because it's good to getaway haha.A timely escapade.WHEE.Though I think i will die when i come back to school on monday and the rest of the days of the week =3=
Today after training,Jesper came to Yt to fetch me while i was shopping for grocerries for camp.Thanks Tong! I guess he was just worried about me since I was being a little emo recently.haha.GOMEN!thanks and sorry k Tong!love ya!!!!!
I should just be myself and charge forward (: Me and baby are bloody inseperable these few days,even feel like bringing him to schoool man.At least I feel secure when it's with me.
Thanks to all H and Tong for your concern (: esp tong, whom was there whenever i need you,either through text or in person,I'm damn touched k!long time since someone does that.I dun wanna worry you guys anymore and I'll be fine (: These things used to be what me and jo go through together but she's rather caught up with stuff and I miss her,i miss michelle too.I just wish,everyone could be with me again.I love you guys.
you guys are the best.
And below are pics of my new classmates!dozo!~  thanks for the photo vig!
|
|