|
Princess

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD
The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.
Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD
The indelible words
|
 Thursday, October 01, 2009
 Lazy Busy. @ 11:06 PM
No mood to blog. Read yourself. Caption oso lazy.YAWNSZXZXWad a hell of a week.
Monday-Guitar lesson.
Finally,after 2 weeks and I aint guilty I didn’t practise one bit! Met with pig and follow her go cut hair. HEH. Ok I am but not for the song played in class. But it was fun holding hands with them and singing to them oldies. And I think I should think twice before I “badmouth” Yamaha people. I told snow, “you know,I think the Yamaha guys damn scared of us, like Monday all the shift macham switch de.” But today, all of them were present. I almost laugh myself silly when I bumped into the guy that “was suppose to take my number.” His expression was freaking funny when he was hurrying and we almost bump at a corner. Anyway, after lesson we walked around and my parents sent windy and Snow home.
Tueday- What I do? Oh dear I forgot. OH. I went plaza sing again to… er… oh ya collect my clothes. Then what I do? Oh ya, I met up with pig on the way there and then jesper,then that ass went home and at night went to his house. I still can’t belive I spent more than 200 bucks on clothes. Wed- Stupid stupid day. Was supposed to stay home but let windy drag me out. I ate otah for dinner then went to plaza sing to meet them, they were eating café cartel. After they were done, I went back with gmaine to her house then with Alvin tan, we cab to change airport and rendezvous with Windeh. We had popeye, sat at mac then found a corner and kept playing cards and ugly ugly. One word for you Alvin tan. U ARE A LOSER! HEH!
Thurs.
Funny shit, when windy was checking in we were fighting over Pikachu. We were waiting for him to check his luggage and he flustered and thought we left and called gmaine. LOL! WINDEH SO KIASU! Then sent him off and watch him wave at us dramatically from inside the departure, zzz. Then we cabbed to gmaine’s house and slept there for a bit. Wake up to watch moonlight resonance than went out to play lan. Yay I finally played L4D’s fifth and sixth map or whatever. Then went to plaza sing, met up with snow and waited at Inoue for them to finish lesson while chatting with Inoue-san about some stuff of japan. He’s cool (:
Alright, I’m off to beauty sleep. It’s going to be ………………. from tmr on.
 
|
|
 Thursday, October 01, 2009
 Lazy Busy. @ 11:06 PM
No mood to blog. Read yourself. Caption oso lazy.YAWNSZXZXWad a hell of a week.
Monday-Guitar lesson.
Finally,after 2 weeks and I aint guilty I didn’t practise one bit! Met with pig and follow her go cut hair. HEH. Ok I am but not for the song played in class. But it was fun holding hands with them and singing to them oldies. And I think I should think twice before I “badmouth” Yamaha people. I told snow, “you know,I think the Yamaha guys damn scared of us, like Monday all the shift macham switch de.” But today, all of them were present. I almost laugh myself silly when I bumped into the guy that “was suppose to take my number.” His expression was freaking funny when he was hurrying and we almost bump at a corner. Anyway, after lesson we walked around and my parents sent windy and Snow home.
Tueday- What I do? Oh dear I forgot. OH. I went plaza sing again to… er… oh ya collect my clothes. Then what I do? Oh ya, I met up with pig on the way there and then jesper,then that ass went home and at night went to his house. I still can’t belive I spent more than 200 bucks on clothes. Wed- Stupid stupid day. Was supposed to stay home but let windy drag me out. I ate otah for dinner then went to plaza sing to meet them, they were eating café cartel. After they were done, I went back with gmaine to her house then with Alvin tan, we cab to change airport and rendezvous with Windeh. We had popeye, sat at mac then found a corner and kept playing cards and ugly ugly. One word for you Alvin tan. U ARE A LOSER! HEH!
Thurs.
Funny shit, when windy was checking in we were fighting over Pikachu. We were waiting for him to check his luggage and he flustered and thought we left and called gmaine. LOL! WINDEH SO KIASU! Then sent him off and watch him wave at us dramatically from inside the departure, zzz. Then we cabbed to gmaine’s house and slept there for a bit. Wake up to watch moonlight resonance than went out to play lan. Yay I finally played L4D’s fifth and sixth map or whatever. Then went to plaza sing, met up with snow and waited at Inoue for them to finish lesson while chatting with Inoue-san about some stuff of japan. He’s cool (:
Alright, I’m off to beauty sleep. It’s going to be ………………. from tmr on.
 
|
|