|
Princess

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD
The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.
Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD
The indelible words
|
 Saturday, October 03, 2009
 A heartfelt post. @ 3:08 PM
It's been long since I blog about feelings instead of stuff that happens to me huh?I skimmed through my new timetable and Im like .....1 day of maths, 1 day of Cognitive and 3 days of science.Kill me please?School is only a few days away and Im getting cold feet,just feeling totally exhausted.Now,my schedule is more packed and I only have one free day left, which is wed.I can't complain because those taking up my time,i took it up willingly.But you know....I just wish I had more time.So today I went shopping with Snow,didn't buy much as I didn't have the funds.We went to visit Gmaine after that and omg,the shop opp hers had this gorgeous Vivienne Westwood bag!it's 300 bucks and it's plaid.I want it...............................................Not to mention I don't think I'll be getting Gibson SG for my bdae this year.I spent way too much money during the Jap trip and in poly,so i didn't dare to ask my mum for it.But I could really use it, Baby isn't sounding well and I could really use a good pickup/humbuckle(humbucker?) If I could own a Gibson SG in red black I would die with contenment.Sigh~Also,today is Mid Autumn Festival isn't it?I guess the tradition of our annual fireworks and candles had been broken off today.And it's funny thinking how I haven't outgrown these stuff.Anyway,talking about childhood stuff,fb has been crazy with pri sch peons.I think Unity Pri peeps are adding back their friends (: which is a good thing? Hidayat like,uploaded so many photos and i cant belive how cute and small size we were.And Jesper's photo just made me laugh,and detest him even more.HAHAHHA~So anyway,today I was walking around with that faux(my word for fake) stud on my lips again right,and people just kept staring.I don't get the big deal?and it's like they stare with their mouths agape.I was telling snow about this and she's like, Singaporeans ma,never see anything before.Like think its cool also won't have the guts to try.Sad to say i totally agree,if you want to break out from the crowd,what's a few stares and gossip?I never stand down to these people,no offence but my previous class(mostly) are like that.Sheesh.Anyway,once,this couple was doing it like obviously and Snow blurted smth like, "Wa lao,nv see before isit."LOL!I admire your guts man, snow! XDSecond thing.You know how this year and been weird for me,so many new things I have to adapt to.Let's just say I have friends,they changed this year due to some reason.Now that the thing has tide over,it looks as though their old personalities are coming back and Im...Im just watching a tape rewind itself.So instead of doing anything to get myself into trouble or get myself upset,i chose to ignore it.'Sides,i had tons of work pile out for me to finish.Clearing my room is one big obstacle already.zzzzzzzz.Anyway,I'm off to bed.I still have like,3/4 of the room to clear up tmr.my mum is going to flip.
|
|
 Saturday, October 03, 2009
 A heartfelt post. @ 3:08 PM
It's been long since I blog about feelings instead of stuff that happens to me huh?I skimmed through my new timetable and Im like .....1 day of maths, 1 day of Cognitive and 3 days of science.Kill me please?School is only a few days away and Im getting cold feet,just feeling totally exhausted.Now,my schedule is more packed and I only have one free day left, which is wed.I can't complain because those taking up my time,i took it up willingly.But you know....I just wish I had more time.So today I went shopping with Snow,didn't buy much as I didn't have the funds.We went to visit Gmaine after that and omg,the shop opp hers had this gorgeous Vivienne Westwood bag!it's 300 bucks and it's plaid.I want it...............................................Not to mention I don't think I'll be getting Gibson SG for my bdae this year.I spent way too much money during the Jap trip and in poly,so i didn't dare to ask my mum for it.But I could really use it, Baby isn't sounding well and I could really use a good pickup/humbuckle(humbucker?) If I could own a Gibson SG in red black I would die with contenment.Sigh~Also,today is Mid Autumn Festival isn't it?I guess the tradition of our annual fireworks and candles had been broken off today.And it's funny thinking how I haven't outgrown these stuff.Anyway,talking about childhood stuff,fb has been crazy with pri sch peons.I think Unity Pri peeps are adding back their friends (: which is a good thing? Hidayat like,uploaded so many photos and i cant belive how cute and small size we were.And Jesper's photo just made me laugh,and detest him even more.HAHAHHA~So anyway,today I was walking around with that faux(my word for fake) stud on my lips again right,and people just kept staring.I don't get the big deal?and it's like they stare with their mouths agape.I was telling snow about this and she's like, Singaporeans ma,never see anything before.Like think its cool also won't have the guts to try.Sad to say i totally agree,if you want to break out from the crowd,what's a few stares and gossip?I never stand down to these people,no offence but my previous class(mostly) are like that.Sheesh.Anyway,once,this couple was doing it like obviously and Snow blurted smth like, "Wa lao,nv see before isit."LOL!I admire your guts man, snow! XDSecond thing.You know how this year and been weird for me,so many new things I have to adapt to.Let's just say I have friends,they changed this year due to some reason.Now that the thing has tide over,it looks as though their old personalities are coming back and Im...Im just watching a tape rewind itself.So instead of doing anything to get myself into trouble or get myself upset,i chose to ignore it.'Sides,i had tons of work pile out for me to finish.Clearing my room is one big obstacle already.zzzzzzzz.Anyway,I'm off to bed.I still have like,3/4 of the room to clear up tmr.my mum is going to flip.
|
|